The real problem with the economy

HK4U

Few of our polititions talk about the real underling problem with our economy. Here are some qutoes for your consideration.

Federal Reserve Quotes
"The Federal Reserve bank buys government bonds without one penny."
- Congressman Wright Patman, Congressional Record, Sept 30, 1941
Federal Reserve Quotes
“The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers.”
- Congressman Louis T. McFadden (speaking in the Senate)
Federal Reserve Quotes
"When you or I write a check there must be sufficient funds in our account to cover the check, but when the Federal Reserve writes a check there is no bank deposit on which that check is drawn. When the Federal Reserve writes a check, it is creating money."
- Putting it simply, Boston Federal Reserve Bank
Federal Reserve Quotes
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
- James Madison
Federal Reserve Quotes
"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions. They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers."
- Congressional Record 12595-12603 - Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency, June 10, 1932
Federal Reserve Quotes
"Neither paper currency nor deposits have value as commodities, intrinsically, a 'dollar' bill is just a piece of paper. Deposits are merely book entries."
- Modern Money Mechanics Workbook, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, 1975
Federal Reserve Quotes
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
Federal Reserve Quotes
"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created."
- Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913
Federal Reserve Quotes
"The regional Federal Reserve banks are not government agencies. ...but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations."
- Lewis vs. United States, 680 F. 2d 1239 9th Circuit 1982
Federal Reserve Quotes
"...the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to 45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [federal reserve] banks."
- Eustace Mullins
Federal Reserve Quotes
"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
- Henry Ford
Federal Reserve Quotes
"The modern Banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banks can in fact inflate, mint and unmint the modern ledger-entry currency."
- Major L .L. B. Angus
Federal Reserve Quotes
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits."
- SIR Josiah Stamp, (President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain)
Federal Reserve Quotes
"Banks lend by creating credit. They create the means of payment out of nothing."
- Ralph M. Hawtrey, Secretary of the British Treasury
Federal Reserve Quotes
"People who will not turn a shovel full of dirt… nor contribute a pound of material, will collect more money from the United States than will the People who supply all the material and do all the work. This is the terrible thing about interest ...But here is the point: If the Nation can issue a dollar bond it can issue a dollar bill. The element that makes the bond good makes the bill good also. The difference between the bond and the bill is that the bond lets the money broker collect twice the amount of the bond and an additional 20%. Whereas the currency, the honest sort provided by the Constitution pays nobody but those who contribute in some useful way. It is absurd to say our Country can issue bonds and cannot issue currency. Both are promises to pay, but one fattens the usurer and the other helps the People. If the currency issued by the People were no good, then the bonds would be no good, either. It is a terrible situation when the Government, to insure the National Wealth, must go in debt and submit to ruinous interest charges at the hands of men who control the fictitious value of gold. Interest is the invention of Satan."
- Thomas Edison
Federal Reserve Quotes
"By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft."
- John Maynard Keynes

hmmm....

i wonder ifthsis how wesley snipes beat the taxman..... he also presented evidence that said the income tax wa voluntary and tat the IRS was not a law enforcement agency.... do a google on this and let u know..

I've actually heard that there are so many things written on how and when to pay your taxes.. but no actual law that says you must pay taxes.. it was something to that effect. I had a friend who used to study this stuff. he opened my eyes to a lot of things.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back