The quiet Zombie intergal 10/22.

maine04619

Sexy!!

Link Removed

I am awaiting my approval for the integral 10/22. I currently am enjoying my S&W AR22 with the sparrow by SWR. Looking forward to not having a can hang off the end.

What's the point of a big, heavy scope on a .22? Why bother with a rapidfire auto, for use on lurching, slow movers, who are unarmed and can't THINK? Why would you bother with a scope for zombies, hmm? What good is that scope in the dark, or on NORMAL people, using guns, cover, moving swiftly? Why no backup luminous iron sights, and either a see-thru mount for the scope, or some sort of QD setup for the glass? Glass and thin tubing are FRAGILE, guys. "Normal" people are NOT necessarily all going to be peaceful and loving to ALL other "normal" people, just because they aint yet become "undead"., ya know! So you can have a "normal" war on TOP of the zombie problem. Better think about what that means!

Congrats on understanding that you NEED rapidfire, lw, compact, readily found ammo and the "can". However, it would be best to rethink the sighting arrangement. Even better, tho, to have a 223 capable can on an AR, with a .22lr conversion and 60 gr Aquila ammo, for when you can risk not having power/range/penetration, and don't want to waste your 223 ammo on a few walkers (or dogs or a sentry). 20 seconds to switch calibers is no big deal, and a 30 rd box mag, rapidfiring, suppressed .22 autorifle is NOT the same thing as being unarmed, either!

For a single walker, or a few, which are widely dispersed, why not just sling over your shoulder a 5 ft long spear, with a foot long blade, and at the back end of the blade, a 4" wide cross hilt. One guy sticks the zombie, preferably forcing it to the ground. Other good guy uses his blade to lop off the zombie's head. Then you can thrust thru the brain at your leizure. No noise, no ammo wasted. Everyone just LETTING lone walkers go on, (to later attack you or others) is just stupid on the face of it. If everyone would keep finishing them off, soon there wouldn''t be any of them left to worry about.

Also, as a response to zombie epidemic, why would you not just go get a humvee at a military post, fill it with 223 and .22 ammo, and tow behind it a fuel-trailer?. Drive to either a BIG river, a lake, or the sea cost, and live off shore on a houseboat (make one out of smaller boats, and a platform, if need be) until all the zombies rot away? :)

What's the point of a big, heavy scope on a .22? Why bother with a rapidfire auto, for use on lurching, slow movers, who are unarmed and can't THINK? Why would you bother with a scope for zombies, hmm? What good is that scope in the dark, or on NORMAL people, using guns, cover, moving swiftly? Why no backup luminous iron sights, and either a see-thru mount for the scope, or some sort of QD setup for the glass? Glass and thin tubing are FRAGILE, guys. "Normal" people are NOT necessarily all going to be peaceful and loving to ALL other "normal" people, just because they aint yet become "undead"., ya know! So you can have a "normal" war on TOP of the zombie problem. Better think about what that means!

Congrats on understanding that you NEED rapidfire, lw, compact, readily found ammo and the "can". However, it would be best to rethink the sighting arrangement. Even better, tho, to have a 223 capable can on an AR, with a .22lr conversion and 60 gr Aquila ammo, for when you can risk not having power/range/penetration, and don't want to waste your 223 ammo on a few walkers (or dogs or a sentry). 20 seconds to switch calibers is no big deal, and a 30 rd box mag, rapidfiring, suppressed .22 autorifle is NOT the same thing as being unarmed, either!

For a single walker, or a few, which are widely dispersed, why not just sling over your shoulder a 5 ft long spear, with a foot long blade, and at the back end of the blade, a 4" wide cross hilt. One guy sticks the zombie, preferably forcing it to the ground. Other good guy uses his blade to lop off the zombie's head. Then you can thrust thru the brain at your leizure. No noise, no ammo wasted. Everyone just LETTING lone walkers go on, (to later attack is just stupid on the face of it. Keep finishing them off, and soon there won't be any more of them left.

Also, as a response to zombie epidemic, why would you not just go get a humvee at a military post, fill it with 223 and .22 ammo, and tow behind it a fuel-trailer?. Drive to either a BIG river, a lake, or the sea cost, and live off shore on a houseboat (make one out of smaller boats, and a platform, if need be) until all the zombies rot away? :)

Link Removed
I give this post one "un-dead" thumbs up!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Heavy? The rifle is quite light and easy to get around. Accurate out to 100 all day.

First you talk weight now you want me to carry 5.56 instead of 22lr? Sure that makes sense! FYI I have an M16 for for that type of work. This rifle is VERY quiet thus offering abilities the 5.56 does not. Last 60gr SSS needs a special barrel and is very unwise to use with a suppressor as they have a habit of tumbling and making scrap out of suppressors this is why suppressor makers all void the warranty of they are used.

For a single walker, or a few, which are widely dispersed, why not just sling over your shoulder a 5 ft long spear, with a foot long blade, and at the back end of the blade, a 4" wide cross hilt. One guy sticks the zombie, preferably forcing it to the ground. Other good guy uses his blade to lop off the zombie's head. Then you can thrust thru the brain at your leizure. No noise, no ammo wasted. Everyone just LETTING lone walkers go on, (to later attack you or others) is just stupid on the face of it. If everyone would keep finishing them off, soon there wouldn''t be any of them left to worry about.[/COLOR]

Well you're spear makes as much noise as this does and I can do it from 5 to 100 yards while you would have to be almost arms length. If you are off just a little you get bit if I miss I get lots more time.

Because Zombies can walk under water! That and where I live is a preppers dream.

Any more insight from under the bridge?

FYI please fell free to post pictures of you're obviously perfect weapons of choice.

Sexy!!

Link Removed

One thing..why the lime green? I hate that trend. Like Hornady putting green tips on their V-max, calling them "Z-Max" and marking up the price 20%. Looks like a nice rifle but I'd never buy it in that color.

One thing..why the lime green? I hate that trend. Like Hornady putting green tips on their V-max, calling them "Z-Max" and marking up the price 20%. Looks like a nice rifle but I'd never buy it in that color.

It is a Hogue stock and I had been considering one but Midway put them on sale and I could not help myself..

It is a Hogue stock and I had been considering one but Midway put them on sale and I could not help myself..

Ya, my buddy bought some "Zombie green" hogue hardware for his Moss 500. I gave him endless crap until he bought new stuff lol. Still, nice rifle.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back