The President's New Plan

Debray

President Barack Obama is pitching to the public his $447 billion jobs program of new spending after bluntly telling Congress to "stop the political circus" and fix the economy.

Wow, what a plan. Sounds just like the old one that went no where.

When is this President going to understand, “The Government isn’t the Solution, They are the Problem”

The president asked for more money to fund highway and other construction projects, to support his Union Labor that represents 7% of the American work force, modernize schools, again to support his Union backers.

He also asked for more money to stabilize blighted neighborhoods, and we have to ask why are they blighted, is it because of the Great Societies plan that has created more welfare recipients than tax paying workers, or is it because of the Union’s never ending hunger for more money, more benefits, more vacations, along with all the Government’s never ending regulations and attacks on the businesses that can no longer afford the cost to produce a product that the American people can no longer afford to buy.

The last thing on his list was to help states hire teachers and first responders. As far as the teachers go wouldn’t it be better if the Government got out of the roll of teaching. Visit a Private Christian school and you will understand the difference between a public government funded school that have teachers that are more interested in politics and their personal goodies than our children’s education.

As far as first responders go he threw that to sound good, if he was really worried about our first responders, why doesn’t he control our boarders?
And better yet why wouldn’t he stop the flow of thousand of weapons into the hands of drug cartels, that are used to kill our first responders.
No he would rather do what he has been doing all along, “keep on maneuvering the “political circus" he has done so well at while also destroying America and putting US in our place.
He lied in attempt to enact further gun controls by saying 80% of the guns are coming from the US. When the truth was it is really in the single digits. So to help boost the numbers he or one of his cronies issued an order to promote and allow the illegal sale of weapons to Mexico.
His cover was blown when the real First Responders on the ground blew the whistle.

Now he would rather do what he has been doing all along, keep on maneuvering the “political circus" he blames the Republicans for that he has done so well at, and continue destroying America and putting US in our place.

It’s working, we have now fallen from 1st. To 5th. In the World economy under his guidance.

G50AE

The Plan

Mentat Piter De Vries said:
As you instructed me, I have enlightened your nephews concerning my plan t...

Baron Vladamir Hussein Obamma said:

Mentat Piter De Vries said:
The plan to crush the Atreides. Feyd, Rabban... go quietly... no other great house of the Landsraad must ever know of the Emperor's aid to the Baron. The entire Landsraad would turn against the Baron and the Emperor.

I will have Arrakis back for myself... he who controls the Spice, controls the universe... and what Piter didn't tell you is we have control of someone who is very close to Duke Leto. This person... this traitor... will be worth more to us than ten legions of Sardaukar.

Feyd Rautha said:
And who is this traitor?

(laughs) I won't tell you who the traitor is or when we'll attack. However, the Duke will die before these eyes and he'll know that it is I -- Baron Vladimir Hussein Obama -- who encompasses his doom.

I think that sums it up. :laugh:

fuhr52

Seems like his plans are working well for him. Now we need to pass his jobs plan so we can read it. Of course he will need to write one first. But non of this matters. What is most important is that he is a democrat and he cares so much.:sarcastic:

Debray

It never ends

Obama and his (anti job) & (anti economy) administration issued another blow to the Nation.
They have delayed the construction of a 1,700-mile oil pipeline from Canada to Texas a real shovel-ready project.
This has effectively eliminated 20,000 new jobs and will make sure we continue to purchase the 10 million barrels of oil from repressive nations and also successfully elimination any chance of long-term energy security.
Most likely they haven’t figured out a backdoor way to funnel the money to community interest groups, corrupt lenders, Fast and Furious, Wallstreet protesters, EPA, DOE, ACORN or the Unions yet. It’s much easier to funnel it through Solyndra, Beacon Power, Evergreen Solar Inc and the other Democratic Crony Capitalism Companies and all the other Corrupt Poer Hungry Government We have a 30” Texas bound pipeline that runs through the back of our farm.
It is in the middle of a forested area we keep it mowed and planted in clover it is a beautiful area and the deer and turkey love it.

AND NOW:

The internet days are also numbered On November 20, 2011, the Federal government will officially take control of the Internet through the Federal Communications Commission’s Net Neutrality regulations. The cowardice of our Senate was on full display during Thursday’s vote to allow Obama’s illegal power-grab to stand, by a vote of 46-52. This latest, lawless act by this administration is particularly heinous because the takeover was prompted in part because of widespread Tea Party success.

ALSO IF THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION, AND IT IS WHY THAN?

On this Veterans’ Day 2011, a major conference is taking place in Nashville on the impact of Shariah Law on the U.S. Constitution.

Tucker's Mom

Obama and his (anti job) & (anti economy) administration issued another blow to the Nation.
They have delayed the construction of a 1,700-mile oil pipeline from Canada to Texas a real shovel-ready project.
This has effectively eliminated 20,000 new jobs and will make sure we continue to purchase the 10 million barrels of oil from repressive nations and also successfully elimination any chance of long-term energy security.
Most likely they haven’t figured out a backdoor way to funnel the money to community interest groups, corrupt lenders, Fast and Furious, Wallstreet protesters, EPA, DOE, ACORN or the Unions yet. It’s much easier to funnel it through Solyndra, Beacon Power, Evergreen Solar Inc and the other Democratic Crony Capitalism Companies and all the other Corrupt Poer Hungry Government We have a 30” Texas bound pipeline that runs through the back of our farm.
It is in the middle of a forested area we keep it mowed and planted in clover it is a beautiful area and the deer and turkey love it.
Errr...uh huh?? I heard it on tv yesterday that the pipeline was temporarily stopped because they are trying to protect the health of the people. My foot!

Debray said:
AND NOW:

The internet days are also numbered On November 20, 2011, the Federal government will officially take control of the Internet through the Federal Communications Commission’s Net Neutrality regulations. The cowardice of our Senate was on full display during Thursday’s vote to allow Obama’s illegal power-grab to stand, by a vote of 46-52. This latest, lawless act by this administration is particularly heinous because the takeover was prompted in part because of widespread Tea Party success.
The claws of dictatorship is creeping in. Congress and Senate will pass more laws under the dark of night right while we are sleeping way before the November election. What are we going to do about it now...???

Debray said:
ALSO IF THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION, AND IT IS WHY THEN...?

On this Veterans’ Day 2011, a major conference is taking place in Nashville on the impact of Shariah Law on the U.S. Constitution.
You don't say....!!! We are being destroyed from within...??? <being sarcastic here, I am sorry...>

fuhr52

The pipe line is stopped because the special interest tree huggers don't want it and the current administration is more than willing to let them. Besides we must promote renewable energy and Al Gores climate change. Oil is the big enemy. We must waste Billions on any warm and fuzzy good feeling policy to save our planet from the devastation of human occupancy and the American way of life.

Tucker's Mom

Go all the way to the bottom and click on the URL. You wobn't be sorry you did. And no teleprompter in sight.
Izzie

This is unbelievable and disgusting. And I believe one of the reasons Hussein Obama and his EPA will not allow us to drill for our own oil. Parents who have kids in public schools being taught this crap need to raise holy hell about it, or remove them from these schools.

If you have never heard Brigitte Gabriel speak, you will want to listen to this part of her speech on 11/11/11. She also generously thanked the veterans in the audience, having respect for all they do in this world. It was a very powerful speech. She has a very tough story to tell and it is worth our while to read about her childhood and teen years.

Personal Message
Part of the conference material on video.

Video:
Brigitte Gabriel focuses on Islamic infiltration into the American education system
TaboolaArticle

weekendskp

This is unbelievable and disgusting. And I believe one of the reasons Hussein Obama and his EPA will not allow us to drill for our own oil. Parents who have kids in public schools being taught this crap need to raise holy hell about it, or remove them from these schools.
Very good video. I would be interested in viewing more from the speaker. I agree one hundred percent with everything she said. WOW, I don't say that often! She ranks right up there with Ron Paul on the "honorable" list.

fuhr52

That's a great speach, thanks for posting Mom. Keep in mind when it comes time to vote, this is the direction the liberal left is taking us with the help of the main stream media, the current administration and the education department. This is one of many warnings. Wake up before it is too late.

Debray

Put Me in Charge

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX

I agree 100%, when do we start?

Put me in charge . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks?

You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good..”

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov’t subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov’t welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

mappow

A bit over the top but the current system doesn't seem to be working for the taxpayers. MAYBE just maybe this would. You got me on-board, I would forward it to your Congressman and Senator and start pushing HARD!

mappow

"The Presidents New Plan"...............Hara-kiri comes to mind.

Sorry to all about the Hara-kiri statement, it's not really applicable. This was an Honorable act in the face of failure. Haven't seen anything Honorable yet from this guy. Have seen a lot of failure though.

Debray

Obama's Brown Shirts Emerge

Remember when Obama said, He would have group that is more powerful, and better funded that the United States Army?
Who is better funded than the Unions and the Wall Street Protesters?

The only thing that stands in their way is the Tea Party.

President Barack Obama praised Occupy Wall Street, saying, "It expresses the frustrations that the American people feel."

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi praised the protesters, saying, "God bless them for their spontaneity."

Vice President Joe Biden claimed the protesters had "a lot in common with the tea party."

Maxine Waters said, “ I’m not deterred in my support for them (OWS) because of these negative kinds of things". “I just want them to work at doing the best job that they can do to bring attention to this economic crisis and the unfairness of the system at this time.”
She also said, "The tea party can go straight to hell''

Harry Reid said, “I'm not making this up -- "It's very clear that private-sector jobs are doing just fine. It's the public-sector jobs where we've lost huge numbers."

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is circulating a petition seeking 100,000 signers to declare, "I stand with the Occupy Wall Street protests."

I think I will stick with the Tea Party How about You?

If not welcome to your group OWS Exposed!

fuhr52

Liberals are getting bolder these days. They must believe their own propaganda that the American voter is behind them. Hope we can prove them wrong in the next election. Can't wait to hear them say "how did that happen"?

mappow

There's gotta be more then HOPE to get this chit head out of office. Lots of work, as with anything of value, will be required to over come this dire strait we're in. One of the latest polls have shown 51% of the people do not believe the American People and this Country is exceptional. Those are powerful odds to over come.

Debray

The President's Plan is Working

Mappow,

There is a reason Obama is playing rich against poor, black against white, union against non-union, legalizing the Illegal, condemning wall street and the banks for the urban renewal folly, doing everything possible to destroy the public sector economy, growing government to unsustainable levels, protecting the public sector union pension plans that are now crippling the cities and the school systems with early retirements, and big pensions that are only funded by the taxpayer and not the employee.
Why do you think he has sent the EPA to destroy coal mining, that is now costing us more and more to purchase electric for our homes.
Why do you think he has closed down the gulf to American companies, and praised Brazil and told them we will be their best customer?
Why do you think he shut down the Canadian pipeline that may have allowed us to purchase cheaper oil from Canada, but now it will be sent to China.

Today I saw the following report.

The United States Department of Agriculture has delayed shale gas drilling in Ohio for up to six months by canceling a mineral lease auction for Wayne National Forest (WNF). The move was taken in deference to environmentalists, on the pretext of studying the effects of hydraulic fracturing.

"The President’s plan is to simply say ‘no’ to new energy production," House Natural Resources Committee chairman Doc Hastings, R-Wash, said to Interior Secretary Ken Salazar during a hearing pertaining to hydraulic fracturing. "It’s a plan that is sending American jobs overseas, forfeiting new revenue, and denying access to American energy that would lessen our dependence on hostile Middle Eastern oil."
Just as you said the latest polls show 51% of the people do not believe the American People and this Country is exceptional, why? because that is the main agenda for this President and he is going to do everything possible to make it happen.

The bad thing is he has the Union Bosses and their loyal followers, Federal Employees, Welfare recipients, Public Sector Unions and Public Sector Employees pushing with him, and they are too stupid or too well paid to know he is leading them and the Country over a cliff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NearshoreRnD