The Pinnacle of Stupidity

Ozark_II

Just when I thought stupidity had reached a pinnacle....

Link Removed

Sorry, I tried to increase the text size. I am text size challenged.

To all who can't read that small, it says:

To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed. :to_pick_ones_nose:

To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that was made there, where no animals were harmed. :to_pick_ones_nose:
:sarcastic::laugh::sarcastic::laugh::sarcastic: I must be missing something. I was never taught to "make" meat. You mean I've been missing out on essentially free meat? What are the ingredients? God, I must be a real idiot :fie::sarcastic:

that meat is made in a lab, so no animals were harmed
other than maybe (animals) getting their mouths swabbed to get the cloneing started... lol
:laugh:

It was published on January 4th in the Kankakee, Illinois Daily Journal. Apparently, they have a call-in line where anyone can call in about anything, and they publish it in a section of the paper called "Speakout."

I think that person has a good point. so if you guys and gals fill bad about all that beef, pork, chicken and venison you have in your frig you can send it my way. :biggrin:

kill it and grill it.

Gee I guess I need to apologize I always thought while I was in the woods hugging a tree God sent those little critters by for me to blast away at OOPS... Made in a store is that sanitary?

I was eating at a place on the waterfront in San Francisco. The menu indicated they only use beef from "humanely killed animals". Only on the left coast !!!

I was eating at a place on the waterfront in San Francisco. The menu indicated they only use beef from "humanely killed animals". Only on the left coast !!!

Beautiful, I need a good laugh once in a while.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back