The New XD!!! Competition big-dog!

Iteach4U

Springfield has introduced the XD in a full production competition model.

You XD lovers will truly appreciate this pistol as it's comparable to the Glock 34/35 other than being the XD design. If they can get this into the production pistol divisions it's going to be a true contender for the Glocks...coming from a Glock shooter that should mean a lot to you XD folks.

Link Removed

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these to evaluate it!

I've got one on the way and will be doing a review on it as soon as it get's here.

I like my XD 9mm. I even like my brother's XDM in .40S&W. I'm very impressed with the XD (and XDM) series, in general.

The competition version sure looks pretty. I'm wondering what the MSRP is going to be on this one? I can't seem to find any listings with a price quote yet.

I'm the proud owner of three XD's and just curious if the price point on the new one will be anywhere close to the older ones, or if they'll be substantially more. I tried to compare prices on GunBroker, but haven't seen anything on these new XD's yet.

xd 40 S&W

[like my brother's XDM in .40S&W. I'm very impressed with the XD (and XDM) series, in general.

The competition version sure looks pretty. I'm wondering what the MSRP is going to be on this one? I can't seem to find any listings with a price quote yet.[/QUOTE]

I like the one I have purchased. I feel they will really do well out in the field. I woulld like to buy the new one if the price is reasonable:no:

I feel the xd models will do well in the field. I carry one now, the xd 40 S&W with a crossbread holster. works very well

The new Competition series looks good. I have been carrying the XD-45 for almost two years now in a Blackhawk Serpa holster, and am thrilled with the combo. I went with the XD after reading a magazine article where the writer purchased two XD pistols, IIRC, and put them through the same torture test that Glock pistols were put through. The XDs passed with flying colors. If they are available, I am going to try to get an XD(M)-40 in the competition dress. In my estimation, Springfield Armory makes superior weapons.

Bud's Gun Shop is showing their price for $691.00 in all black and (can't remember exact price) about $740.00
for the Bi-tone. But they have none in stock.

Xd 45

I purchased a XD M 45 this year and really like the feel. In comparison to my friends Glock it is a far better feel and design. I wouldn't ever trade. You can't go wrong.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back