The Lying King

That was great. Another one I will pass around! They put a lot of time into that. It exactly what the Libs are try to do as usual! Smear, lie and make up things that are not true.

And none of you think that some Republican/conservative is going to (if they already haven't) parody Obama/Biden is a similar way? Democrats and liberals aren't the only ones who are guilty of this type of mudslinging.

As for the cartoon, yawn, yawn, snore, snore......

ok are these voices originally in german? I clicked on it and everything was in german with english subs... thought it might be because I am in germany so took me to the german version by default because of the german servers.. kinda weird..

ok are these voices originally in german? I clicked on it and everything was in german with english subs... thought it might be because I am in germany so took me to the german version by default because of the german servers.. kinda weird..

I'd say yes.....mine came up in German also......well the Europeans have made it clear how much they love Bambam......I wonder if he ever thought of running for the head of the EU?:drag:

I'd say yes.....mine came up in German also......well the Europeans have made it clear how much they love Bambam......I wonder if he ever thought of running for the head of the EU?:drag:

It's only a matter of time before he does.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back