The last word on the Bathroom issue....what do you think?

ken grant

If you have a ***** , always use the Men's Rest Room , Dressing Room or Shower Room.
If you don't have one , use the Women's areas.

GryHounnd

Banned
Honestly though, if you never know, why care? You got a thing for other people's packages?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

XD40scinNC

You guys (?) must like the idea of a male taking showers with your wife , girl friend or female children.

The wife managed a private pool/rec club years ago. I have seen the 'showers' of both the men's and women's locker/shower rooms. The women's were individual shower stalls with curtains, the men's was just an open room with probably a dozen shower heads.

Should your little boy be in an open shower room with this male?

Link Removed

GryHounnd

Banned
Personally I like the original post. Don't ask, don't tell nobody's got any problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ken grant

The wife managed a private pool/rec club year ago. I have seen the 'showers' of both the men's and women's locker/shower rooms. The women's were individual shower stalls with curtains, the men's was just an open room with probably a dozen shower heads.

Should your little boy be in an open shower room with this male?

Link Removed

Shower stalls with curtains , Do you undress in the stall, keep you garments in the stall with you and get them wet or do you undress outside the stall?
Do you know that ALL women's showers in the USA are set up the same way?

If the picture you posted has a ***** he should be in with men or boys.

XD40scinNC

UP YOURS ! Where did I state I was ?
Can you not read?

Temper, temper......... you were all about what goes on in ladies locker rooms and how they are arranged in message #8. I was just asking why you are so knowledgeable regarding women's locker rooms....... Ken

Reba

Sinner saved by grace
I had a feeling the OP would not be "the last word" on this topic. :girl_wink:

XD40scinNC

I had a feeling the OP would not be "the last word" on this topic. :girl_wink:

That's why these are called forums.

noun
plural noun: forums
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

sethvas8

Use the bathroom you look like you belong in. If you dont have the equipment use a private stall. Avoid public showers, it's exactly like concealed carry, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable I'd rather you not make me feel uncomfortable. How many parents do you think would feel uncomfortable if they knew I had a loaded gun in the vicinity of there kid, I'd bet probably about the same that would feel uncomfortable if they knew a girl with a dong was next to there kid. Life is full of things that will make you uncomfortable you can't avoid them all, I've never met a transgender person but if there anything like homosexuals I've met as long as there not pushing their life style on me I can deal with being uncomfortable watching two people of the same gender kissing in front of me.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

XD40scinNC

Use the bathroom you look like you belong in. If you dont have the equipment use a private stall. Avoid public showers, it's exactly like concealed carry, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable I'd rather you not make me feel uncomfortable. How many parents do you think would feel uncomfortable if they knew I had a loaded gun in the vicinity of there kid, I'd bet probably about the same that would feel uncomfortable if they knew a girl with a dong was next to there kid. Life is full of things that will make you uncomfortable you can't avoid them all, I've never met a transgender person but if there anything like homosexuals I've met as long as there not pushing their life style on me I can deal with being uncomfortable watching two people of the same gender kissing in front of me.

I have know a couple of transgender people. From a friend who moved to FL, and returned for a visit a decade later as a female, to a student I taught as a male who then took a class a couple of years later as female. They are not predators, or monsters, or pose any threat to anyone.

And like a concealed gun, no one had a clue, nor is the gun a threat.

sethvas8

I have know a couple of transgender people. From a friend who moved to FL, and returned for a visit a decade later as a female, to a student I taught as a male who then took a class a couple of years later as female. They are not predators, or monsters, or pose any threat to anyone.

And like a concealed gun, no one had a clue, nor is the gun a threat.
I have know (very briefly) very pushy gay's who thought it was funny to make people uncomfortable to prove a point. Which is why there is a negative stereotype out there, it is also heavily pushed in mass media. When media does this it's very polarizing. It's exactly what has happened with the transgender right now.

Robgmn

Banned
Some of the most uptight people are the ones who are dreadfully afraid of their own compulsions.
Evangelists who rail against p0rn while they are hiding in a closet watching the two female hookers they hired get it on.
"I work clean" comedians who are busy giving rohipnol to women and raping them.
Radio politicos who demand that drug dealers be executed, except for the one that provides THEM with their painkillers.
People who scream abortion is murder, then blow up a clinic, killing workers and doctors alike.
People who think no one should carry a gun because they fear their own lack of self-control should they go into a rage.

People need to effing get over it, and start worrying less about what other people and more about bettering themselves.
Statistically speaking, your parish priest is probably more likely to commit a deviant act than the person who has sexual identity "issues" or has undergone reassignment surgery.

XD40scinNC

I have know (very briefly) very pushy gay's who thought it was funny to make people uncomfortable to prove a point. Which is why there is a negative stereotype out there, it is also heavily pushed in mass media. When media does this it's very polarizing. It's exactly what has happened with the transgender right now.

I do know several gay couples, but most people that have met them individually or in a casual setting have no idea.

I have also seen heterosexual couples, groping and fondling and deep kissing in public to the point of making people uncomfortable, and gun owners that want to make sure the world knows they have and carry guns, or men that boast about their conquests demeaning women in the process, and just about every other ilk of life in our society.

Life is tough for those with thin skin.

sethvas8

Some of the most uptight people are the ones who are dreadfully afraid of their own compulsions.
Evangelists who rail against p0rn while they are hiding in a closet watching the two female hookers they hired get it on.
"I work clean" comedians who are busy giving rohipnol to women and raping them.
Radio politicos who demand that drug dealers be executed, except for the one that provides THEM with their painkillers.
People who scream abortion is murder, then blow up a clinic, killing workers and doctors alike.
People who think no one should carry a gun because they fear their own lack of self-control should they go into a rage.

People need to effing get over it, and start worrying less about what other people and more about bettering themselves.
Statistically speaking, your parish priest is probably more likely to commit a deviant act than the person who has sexual identity "issues" or has undergone reassignment surgery.
I agree it's not only a homosexuals who make people uncomfortable with pda, but to see people share a harmless kiss more people will feel uncomfortable if it's a homosexual couple rather than heterosexual couple. It's human nature, seeing a man and a women kiss is more natural to them than seeing a man and man, or woman and woman kiss.

opsspec1991

There’s really no problem with true transgender people, the problem that we’ll start seeing is people who use this excuse to enter a bathroom or locker room with false pretenses. There are most likely more people out there with alternative reasons to take advantage of this than there are true transgender people.
I try to understand their ideals of thinking they are trapped in the body of the other gender, but it’s more complicated than a lot of people think, pedophiles and rapists will take advantage of this if they can and what about the poor people that are the recipient of these attacks, they are the ones we should be worried for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxclord123