The Irony That Defines America

wooddoctor

Similar to going to the NRA store and finding that Most Stuff was made in china......guess who didn't get my support?

fuhr52

Irony or not the dirty little secret is that most people are looking for bargins. They could careless were an item is made. If this wasn't true places like Wal-Mart would have a hard time making it. Business live and die by profit margins. If they can maintain a good profit margin and under sell the competition they will do it. If that means buying foreign, no problem.

Grognard Gunny

One of the little "down sides" of free trade. If a lower "price point" for equal quality products can be found.... guess where the sale goes? ....and guess what happens to overpriced American manufactures? (Workers.)

Competition is exactly that. If you set up competitors as equals.... best you be prepared for a run for your money!

GG

My favorite was a politician who had a call center doing campaign calls telling voters about how this politician wouldn't ship jobs overseas. Of course, the call center was in Canada... (I guess it's not technically overseas.......)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxclord123