The gun was going to shoot me!

KimberRB

This was a person I know, not a good friend but some someone I would talk to and see around town. I do not know what happened but I do know the son and him where at each other all the time. But the thing that really gets to my is how the paper has the gun doing the shooting. All i know for sure is it is not going to be good for the son. Prayers go out the the family.

Link Removed

This was a person I know, not a good friend but some someone I would talk to and see around town. I do not know what happened but I do know the son and him where at each other all the time. But the thing that really gets to my is how the paper has the gun doing the shooting. All i know for sure is it is not going to be good for the son. Prayers go out the the family.

Link Removed

When I saw it was a 26 year old man I had to read the article just to see if I happened to know the party. Names don't ring a bell so don't I do. Prayers went to the Family.

Definitely doesn't 'read well' for the 26-year old son, but then again, the entire article is loaded with poorly worded statements.
Six shots in the torso with a .357, and then barricading himself in the house with no signs of a struggle prior to the shooting... it all looks very bad for the son.

Apart from the 'gun is going to shoot me' comment, I like the baseless inference that maybe the son was in the Army, so maybe that has something to do with the shooting death of his father. I hate the media.

The gun had probably been watching him for a while. Sort of like the stack of dollar bills from Gieco. Big google eyes on the top of the barrel staring from across the room.

The gun had probably been watching him for a while. Sort of like the stack of dollar bills from Gieco. Big google eyes on the top of the barrel staring from across the room.

Actually, that sounds like a great idea to shoot a video and YouTube it... when guns attack. Show a gang of guns gathered around an 85-gallon drum with a fire, under a bridge, smoking cigarettes and scopin' the area for would-be victims... could have a lot of fun with that kind of 'infomercial.'

Make it funny, but so foolish that any working brain could clearly get the point.

Hammers and nails aren't responsible for sub-divisions either.

That is the same for SUV's. The SUV caused the accident, the driver was the victim :sarcastic:

Exactly. Not to take away from the news story of this shooting death, but that's the prevailing mindset and complete dismissal of personal responsibilty and accountability that has this nation swirling the drain, with bHo on the handle.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back