The Giveaways Just Got Better! Thanks Front Sight!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'd like to thank Ignatius Piazza, the founder of Front Sight, for offering to give USA Carry a free training certificate to attend a Four Day Defensive Handgun, Tactical Shotgun or Practical Rifle Course....EACH MONTH!

So we'll be having a contest or giveaway each month after the initial 4 week giveaway that I announced recently. I may change the contest rules just so it isn't the same thing each month but we'll see. This is a great opportunity for you to attend one of the finest firearm training facilities in the world.

I want it! I want it! Just kidding. I also would like to thank Front Site. I feel this was a very generous contribution and just had to say thanks.

Well, I'd like to thank Ignatius Piazza, the founder of Front Sight, for offering to give USA Carry a free training certificate to attend a Four Day Defensive Handgun, Tactical Shotgun or Practical Rifle Course....EACH MONTH!

So we'll be having a contest or giveaway each month after the initial 4 week giveaway that I announced recently. I may change the contest rules just so it isn't the same thing each month but we'll see. This is a great opportunity for you to attend one of the finest firearm training facilities in the world.

WOW! What an offer! Much appreciation to them.......

Let the post-padding begin!

Perhaps Doc ought to get one just by virtue of having a 4-digit post count....

I've subscribed to Front Site's newsletter for a long time. He's quite a Gentleman, and very generous with his resources. Thank you, Front Site and Dr. Piazza, for your generosity. And thank YOU, Luke, for your creativity in managing this site!

I've hard nothing but excellent things about Dr. Piazza's school. His generosity, not only demonstrated here, but his donation of two tickets to be auctioned to help the Students for Concealed Carry on Campus really places him high on my book... I'd jump at the chance to be able to go, hopefully I'll be able to when I'm finally out of school.

All I can say is...what a class act all around! Thanks Luke for such a fantastic site and thank you Front Sight for your generous monthly donation. I'm proud to be a member of USA Carry and to be around so many good people that think so much alike.

Front Site

This is a great opportunity and a awesome donation by Front Site. I am sure many here on this forum would gladly welcome the opportunity to attend this course! I would! I haven't yet been able to afford going but would truly enjoy the opportunity. Got married this year, had surgery and transmission replacements--many of the things which can keep anyone from being able to go. Hopefully, if nothing else happens and I don't win this opportunity, I may be able to agfford it on my own in another year. Thanks front Site!

I want it and I'm NOT kidding! I would love to attend one (or several) of the classes. If I lived closer to Front Site I'd be a lifetime member for sure.

Wow! What a nice offer. Where are the classes given? I went to the site but I must have missed it. A prize everyone would want for sure.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back