The finest instructional video that money can't buy...KING SAMIR SHABAZZ

Can us CRACKERS take the kings class? Then we can be STRAIGHT UP GANGSTER TOO!!! Isn't that the guy that said that Blacks need to start killing Cracker babies? What a POS!!

Reminds me of an old Eddie Murphy skit on Saturday Night Live. I laughed alot, and wondered if any people were ducking and scrambling for cover every time he swept the crowd with the muzzle of that revolver. If not, they were about as smart as he was. He did stress that you should never play with a loaded gun, but judging by his informative video I guess that it must be ok to play with an unloaded one?

On the flip side, you can bet these guys can fight. ...See the concern that should be in our minds as these guys teach and quite possibly practice? Is it possible that if we under estimate them in a knock-down shoot out, it would be to our great disadvantage? Is he teaching good guys or bad guys, so to speak? Yeah, he doesn't practice all the safety rules but it's unlikely that a great percentage of these guys are not experienced in fighting, shooting at people and/or being generally rough. That kind of thinking is foreign to me, frankly, and likely to a percentage of us here on this forum as well. I'm just tossing these things out for some discussion.

I have never been involved in a fight where death was a possible outcome, except for one attack by a knife thug, and he was stopped with the help of two passerby'ers, and robbed at gun point years ago in San Diego. Anyway, I do not know just how I'd react if attacked by one or two or three of these guys. I'd like to think I'd fight like hell and shoot to stop the attack. Having said that, I've never been there so I cannot say for sure just how I'd respond. You can bet most LEO's have no idea either until that time comes.

I understand some of you have "been there". Glad you are still among us!

As for me, seeing these guys makes me wonder who's side they are on. Are they pro-freedom and desiring to preserve our rights or are they drug dealing thugs bent on carrying the "war" to whoever has something they'd want when the 'time' comes? I think we can all guess that.

...Hmmm, I wonder if I shouldn't limit my posts to one line zingers, eh? Sorry for the book again.

I like your "book messages" -- it makes more sense to the uninitiated so to speak. Some people can make a single line comment that can push one's mind to the wall...some would look like a troll doing that. Keep doing what you are doing: you are good at that. Cheers!

I like your "book messages" -- it makes more sense to the uninitiated so to speak. Some people can make a single line comment that can push one's mind to the wall...some would look like a troll doing that. Keep doing what you are doing: you are good at that. Cheers!

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your day and as YOU say, g'day and G'lock!

I know you guys do not like seeing this and for the record I don't condone any of these groups white, black, yellow etc. However, there are plenty white groups doing this samething.

I don't know what's worse, the training depicted, or the god awful camera with the ridiculously loud shutter noise. Talk about survival on a budget...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back