The eal reason we will never get out of this mess

Spot on, and this video was made a full year and a half before the current crisis we're experiencing.

Or a drug cartel.The people that are in this should go to jail.The end of the USA as we know it is sight.:secret: Sounds like the buildaburgers. or what a burger.:tongue:

Or a drug cartel.The people that are in this should go to jail.The end of the USA as we know it is sight.:secret: Sounds like the buildaburgers. or what a burger.:tongue:

I"m not quite sure I agree with that. We've recovered from much worse, and we'll recover from this.

I"m not quite sure I agree with that. We've recovered from much worse, and we'll recover from this.

We may recover eventually. I hope we do. However there could be a lot worse to come and a long time before we do, if we do. The crash 1n 29 took a good 10 years to recover from and back then about 2/3 of the U.S. population was rural and 1/3 city. It is reversed today. Back then very few people were on the government dole compared today and the national debt was nothing like today. The Lord willing we will recover one day. I pray we do.

We may recover eventually. I hope we do. However there could be a lot worse to come and a long time before we do, if we do. The crash 1n 29 took a good 10 years to recover from and back then about 2/3 of the U.S. population was rural and 1/3 city. It is reversed today. Back then very few people were on the government dole compared today and the national debt was nothing like today. The Lord willing we will recover one day. I pray we do.

I know we will.

I believe the Bible would not agree with you. It is over for the USA as we know it. Obama is just the tip of:butcher: the spear.

I believe the Bible would not agree with you. It is over for the USA as we know it. Obama is just the tip of:butcher: the spear.

Just like we've recovered from worse economic crises than this one, we've also recovered from bad presidents (case in point, Buchanan and Carter). You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I actually believe that the Bible will vindicate me, not disagree with me (if you're referring to the Obama as the antichrist thing, stop it already, it's getting old).

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back