THE DEATH OF AMERICA

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Oldgrunt

Deja' vu? Seems like there was another situation similar to this nearly two hundred years ago. If Secession were to take place now, the Confederacy would be much larger than before. I have heard rumors of part of the West Coast alreadty wanting to leave the Union. Imagine the wicked witches of the west being gone too. Not sure we could be so lucky!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Deja' vu? Seems like there was another situation similar to this nearly two hundred years ago. If Secession were to take place now, the Confederacy would be much larger than before. I have heard rumors of part of the West Coast alreadty wanting to leave the Union. Imagine the wicked witches of the west being gone too. Not sure we could be so lucky!
All the plans of mice & men. The only thing I'm sure of is that I'll be gone. :cool:

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Bernie Kerik: “If FBI Raid Will Not Stop Donald Trump – Their Next Step Will Be Assassination” (VIDEO)​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
"If you are over the age of 50, the world you were born into has ceased to exist, in its place has risen up the spirit of Antichrist which is infecting every part of our society. Teenagers are being chemically castrated with the blessing of governments, doctors no longer take an oath to “do no harm” as Nazi-era medical experiments have been sanctioned by America’s elite hospitals. Boys are wearing dresses with laws being passed allowing them access to the most private portions of the girl’s locker and bath rooms.

This is the world we live in, and if you raise your voice against it, it is considered ‘hate speech’ and ‘violence’ against diversity. As I watch all this, my heart breaks for lost people, and I am doing everything I can to get the gospel out to see people get saved. But after the Rapture, I will be in full agreement with the LORD regarding the judgments He will send upon this earth".

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russvb