The Church of Oprah Exposed

I must admit I clicked the link with real trepidation.

I read your title as "The Church Of: 'Oprah Exposed'" and was afraid they were worshipping a nude Oprah Winfrey. That could be a frightening sight!

Instead, I found a video bemoaning the fact that Oprah expresses some 'new age' belief. Further, she supports another person who apparently is not 'traditionally religious'

Yawn, I'll leave the arguing about whose 'imaginary sky friend' is best to those of you who have one.

:bleh:

Well, some people believe that our 'imaginary sky friend' is the only path to everlasting life. This is an important subject, because of the fact that millions of sheep look up to Oprah, and hang on her every word. I don't watch Oprah, but I was under the impression that she was a Christian. Thanks for the post HK4U.

Oprah

Well, some people believe that our 'imaginary sky friend' is the only path to everlasting life. This is an important subject, because of the fact that millions of sheep look up to Oprah, and hang on her every word. I don't watch Oprah, but I was under the impression that she was a Christian. Thanks for the post HK4U.

Exactly. Millions of people hang on her every word. A couple of verses came to mind as I watched the film.

Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Revelation 2:20 (King James Version)
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back