The Charles Kinsley Shooting in North Miami

There are lawful ways of dealing with this. I'd be doing everything humanly possible to make the cop an unemployable pariah. I'd be crapping all over the city's and the PD's public images without respite.

The perpetrators seem to think this will just go away. I'd prove to them just how wrong they are.

I sincerely hope Kinsey has your determination, fortitude and angst. Those are three things that have somehow been excised out of the American psyche for the most part. Just as this country would've never come into being without them, it will continue to die a slow, painful death now that those traits have been brainwashed out of this country's collective mind. There aren't many of us left who still flaunt those traits, much less actually use them in our daily lives to their best effect for our own freedom. I hope Kinsey turns out to be one of them.

Blues

Even after all these months, there STILL has not been ANY explanation, even a dishonest one, for why somebody whom they now claim they KNEW was innocent BEFORE he was shot, was HANDCUFFED after being shot and allowed to bleed out for TWENTY minutes with absolutely NO medical attention. I have a three-fold explanation:
  1. The perpetrators wanted to portray the victim as a perpetrator.
  2. The perpetrators wanted to intimidate the victim into silence.
  3. The perpetrators hoped that if the victim were wounded sufficiently badly, waiting long enough would ensure that there was only one story... THEIRS.

From Link Removed:

Florida police officer charged in shooting of autistic man's caretaker

April 12, 2017

A North Miami, Fla., police officer is facing criminal charges in the shooting of an autistic man's caretaker this past July.

Officer Jonathan Aledda was charged with attempted manslaughter and misdemeanor culpable negligence in the shooting of Charles Kinsey, a behavioral therapist, as he lay in the street next to his client, 27-year-old Arnaldo Rios.

Rios had walked away from the group home where he lives. Kinsey was trying to coax him back when a woman called 911 saying a suicidal man was walking down the street with a gun. Rios was actually carrying his toy truck.

A cellphone video captured events leading up to the shooting.

The Florida State Attorney's office said that Officer Aledda "was not in a position to correctly assess the situation or in a position to accurately fire."

There was no immediate comment from the North Miami Police Department or the Miami-Dade Police Union, which reportedly is representing Aledda.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

I could find the Link Removed. The interesting stuff starts at page 18. Three rounds out of a semi-auto Colt M4 with iron sights at Mr. Kinsey who was 152 feet (~51 yards) away, just as Officers Bernadeau and Crespo were about to approach Mr. Soto and Mr. Kinsey.

Police union starts slandering the victim in 5-4-3-2-1...

Prospective jurors start making up their minds in 5-4-3-2-1... after that. Or at least "The One" the prosecutor will agree to without challenge who will deadlock the jury will make up his/her mind right about then. And the prosecutor will almost assuredly decline to retry if a mistrial is ruled, just like he did in the Kelly Thomas case a few years ago. FL, SoCal, doesn't matter. Prosecutors and cops are in cahoots.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back