The Best Hunting Ammo For Your Rifle, Shotgun or Muzzleloader

michaelstrahan

Their pre-season focuses on acquiring their main hunting equipment; A deer hunting rifle.

Once this selection is made, the next order of business is to provide the best hunting weapons to fill the chamber.

Choose the best ammunition for your new rifle, shotgun or nose loader; We have listed what we consider to be the best hunting weapons available in the following categories; Centerfire Slug, Noseloader Ammo.

Centerfire ammunition

Federal Premium Vital Shock - Federal "trophy bonded tip" bullet includes solid copper shank and exterior skipping, allowing for the best possible expansion in any range. This bullet delivers bone-breaking energy to the target each time. Federal Premium has expanded this line to include 140-grain 7mm RAM. Magnum, 140-grain 7mm WSM, 160-grain 7mm STW.

Orn Hornadi Superformance- While making many changes to the fuel, Hornadi prides itself on achieving higher speeds than its rivals. Hornady uses regular charge weights with other special powders to achieve these results. 243 Win., 6 mm Rem.,. Superformance at 257 Roberts, 25-06 Rem, 5.56 Ammo, .270 Rem.
• Winchester SuperX Powermax - Winchester Protected Hollow Point (PHP) Jacket Bullet Complete. Powermax is available in 243, .30-06 and .300 Win. Mag., 300 WSM (my personal favorite), 7mm rem. Mag and 7mm WSM.

Thanks for sharing this valuable information about hunting ammunition. As a hunting enthusiast myself, I always want to make sure I have the best gear for the job. I appreciate your insights on the top hunting weapons available in different categories. Federal Premium Vital Shock sounds like a great option for centerfire ammunition, especially with its bone-breaking energy and versatile range. Orn Hornadi Superformance also seems like a solid choice with its focus on achieving higher speeds. I'll definitely check these out next time I'm in the market for hunting ammo.
By the way, have you checked out archerytopic.com? They have some great resources on hunting gear and techniques, as well as archery and bow hunting.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back