Texas lawmakers say concealed carry on campus might not pass.

Nightmare45

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Looks like the Texas lawmakers are giving the Criminals a free fire zone, as concealed carry on campus may not pass. So to all you Criminals come on down to campus we will welcome you with out wallets in hand.

Not Texas lawmakers, but Texas democrats. 1 in particular. Playing legislative hacky sack to keep the bill from a vote before the deadline.

I think both 'Campus Carry' and 'Open Carry' bills are dead at this point in the Texas Legislature. They could possible both survive and make it the whole way if there were more time in the Legislative calendar. But the cutoff dates for these bills to be considered and/or make it to the final stages have passed. I think the legislative session will close without these bills be sent to the Governor.

Looks like the Texas lawmakers are giving the Criminals a free fire zone, as concealed carry on campus may not pass. So to all you Criminals come on down to campus we will welcome you with out wallets in hand.

You have to give your legislators some props(at least the ones who sponsored the bill and voted in favor of it.) They had the balls to try something like this, even up here in the northeast their balls have not dropped that low yet. I think it will be a cold day in hell before we will ever see a bill like this up here. I hope it passes and y'all can enjoy yet another freedom. Being so close to the drug wars if I lived in TX,AZ and a few other states, I would not leave home without my ICBM.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back