Teen robbery suspect killed in SC police shooting.

MADnMO

Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE
Link Removed

As usual the perp was a model citizen.

Of course she was. All of 15, 8th grade... wait, that's a bit odd.

Naturally there's no harm in committing armed robbery, then drawing and pointing a gun at LEO's while failing to follow their instructions. Certainly no harm there. It's not like she shot them, right? Oh lawdy, they coulda just shots her in da leg. Why? Why?

Ending the sarcasm, scum is as scum does and rots as a worm does. No tears, and a bravo for the LEO's.

To save you from having to look through the comments on this story I will just post one of the stupidest I haeve ever hear. Nope a 15 year old with a gun isn't a danger to a well trained officer.

Stillfree2 wrote on 06/05/2009 11:16:27 AM: The facts of what happened are not in this story. It's hard to believe a 15 year old girl would be a threat to a well trained police officer. I hope there are witnesses to what happened.

Link Removed

Anyone with a gun is a threat to everyone else. At least there were several other people with guns who neutralized the threat. And if that threat was a 15-year-old girl, it makes no difference - she robbed a store at gunpoint, and then thought she could fight it out with the cops. Bad idea, and one less perp to worry about.

'Nuff Said?

"She didn't shoot at them," Tia Williams said of her cousin, adding the dead teenager was in the eighth grade. "Why did they shoot at her? ... If they wanted to just stop her, all they had to do is just shoot her in the leg or something."

Uh huh! You betcha! Yeah right! 'Nuff said? I'm done.

If you are going to dance you got to pay the piper or as scripture says "sow the wind reap the whirlwind".

If I pointed a gun at a cop, I suspect I would be killed. Age doesn't matter.
Even a child with a gun may think they are playing a game. A person pointing a loaded gun at another person is a deadly serious situation no matter what. It is appropriate that the cops treat the situation as such.

"She didn't shoot at them," Tia Williams said of her cousin, adding the dead teenager was in the eighth grade. "Why did they shoot at her? ... If they wanted to just stop her, all they had to do is just shoot her in the leg or something."
How does she know Williams didn't shoot at the officers or point a weapon at them...was she there??? Anyone with a weapon pointing at the law better have made plans ahead of time to meet their "maker" because they're going down, and I don't mean because they're getting shot in the legs. Hey, I know......I think the officers shot her because she was Black, plain and simple OR Maybe it's Bushes fault? Gun tucked in wasteband has nothing to do with "gangsta style" does it?
Nice touch HK4U :sarcastic:, like what You said.

A 15 yr old girl is dead. That is sad, no matter the cause.
Someone killed her and has to live with that for the rest of his life. Even if completely necessary, that is sad as well.
I will pray for both of them and their families.

A 15 yr old girl is dead. That is sad, no matter the cause.
Someone killed her and has to live with that for the rest of his life. Even if completely necessary, that is sad as well.
I will pray for both of them and their families.

Yes it is very sad. I often wonder what happened to make someone do something like this. Maybe they were born that way or maybe someone aught them to do it. Whatever it is a life lost that probably could have been different. I know her family is heartbroken but I really feel for the Officers that did the shooting. I can guarantee it is almost just as bad on both the officers and their families.

An armed felon is dead, a potential murderer is dead, a possible cop-killer is dead.

Oh, the perp was a 15-year-old girl? And what was a 15-year-old girl doing with a loaded gun during a robbery? What is sad is the fact that she decided to commit a felony with a gun. The fact is that she played a deadly game and lost. That she was 15 is a moot point. When she picked up that gun and walked into that store, she became a criminal, period.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back