Teary-Eyed Thumbs Up for Obama

HK4U

I was moved to tears also but not for the same reason.

Link Removed

Piece Corps

Tears come to my eyes when I watch our Flag go by in a parade, or when I hear the National Anthem, or read of another soldier's death.

There is no way in hell I will shed a tear for Obama, especially as I see his inauguration as one of the biggest jokes pulled over on the American people.

jwtollett21

The feeling that if we didn't get a democrat in the white house this country would go under. Your absolutely right mom

HK4U

You all know that reason and logic had nothing to do with this election right? It's all about feelings.

After watching all the brain dead followers of Mr Obamanation I get the feeling they were drinking something with LSD in it. They reimind me of the "flower children" of the 60's.

Stratus41298

Crying when Obama wasn't assasinated? That's pretty low man. Even for a joke. I don't wish that on anybody. ESPECIALLY when their kids are sitting right next to them.

W

wolfhunter

Crying when Obama wasn't assasinated? That's pretty low man. Even for a joke. I don't wish that on anybody. ESPECIALLY when their kids are sitting right next to them.

No earlier post mentioned crying because BHO didn't get assasinated. We cried because he got elected.

PB, that poll was taken by phone during Eastern and Central time zone working hours. Considering who was home during those hours to answer the poll, I'm surprised the rating wasn't higher.

wuzfuz

Teary-eyed thumbs

Ever hear of a Freudian slip? A slip of the tongue that reveals what you really have on your mind.
I have heard people saying Obama was from Mombasa, Kenya. Are you sure he isn't from Hamlin, Germany, and plays the Pan pipes? Wait until all the children disappear. I spotted the latest issue of Mad magazine today, and guess who is on the front cover? A very frazzled-looking Obama with four or five cigarettes in his mouth, looking like he is having a nervous breakdown. Funny!

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
Tears come to my eyes when I watch our Flag go by in a parade, or when I hear the National Anthem, or read of another soldier's death.

There is no way in hell I will shed a tear for Obama, especially as I see his inauguration as one of the biggest jokes pulled over on the American people.

Oh, the BIG joke is yet to come!

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
And it is a very bad joke.
As GWB liked to say,

"Fool me once, shame on — [pauses] - shame on you. Fool me — I can't get fooled again." :laugh:

Ok, so I pick on him some, but I somewhat liked W - at least, better than Obama. He also left us with a bunch of awesome quotes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryss