Teaching Kids Gun Safety

SargeC4

My boys and I did a quick Father’s Day video about teaching kids gun safety for our hobby gun channel. He goes over the four cardinal rules of gun safety, plus puts some down range with our M&P22 Compact and with our CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 9mm. If you like this kind of video, watch it. If you don’t, scroll on by. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LiamPullman

I pay maximum attention to the development of young shooters as I work in a shooting club. We teach children and teenagers the safe handling of weapons, and the basics of practical shooting, helping to make the first steps in shooting sports.
Once, we even started children from orphanages. According to our data, they suffer from attacks the most. Therefore, our task is to provide them with knowledge about handling weapons. We cooperated with wonderful people from fosterplus.org.
We conduct classes for juniors with semi-automatic small-calibre carbines, which due to the small recoil impulse, do not cause harm to the young body, and the low cost of ammunition does not make training burdensome for the family budget.

G50AE

We conduct classes for juniors with semi-automatic small-calibre carbines, which due to the small recoil impulse, do not cause harm to the young body, and the low cost of ammunition does not make training burdensome for the family budget.
The JR-15?

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russvb