Teachers say the darndest things...

Sheldon

These are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the New York City public school system.
All teachers were reprimanded for telling the truth...

1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.

2.. I would not allow this student to breed.

3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.

4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.

6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.

7. This child has been working with glue too much.

8.. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.

9.. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.

10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.

11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others..

12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.

LMAO :sarcastic:
It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others :laugh:

I have seen these comment attributed to several different groups therefore I wouldn't put great stock in them being from report cards. However they are still funny and I can relate them to several people ai know who fit those descriptions.

For instance the student at our school that decided the best way to stop the blade on a radial arm saw from spinning when he turned it off was to grab it with his hand.

The last time I saw these comments, they were attributed to employee performance reviews.

LMAO :sarcastic:
It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others :laugh:
In a case like this it usually boils down to:
No parent should take a perfectly viable human baby and raise them to be this child.

:hang3:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back