Teacher fires blanks at students!

jabatam

WTF is wrong with this guy?!

I wish it would have at least attempted to explain why he did this.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/teacher-charged-with-firing-blanks-pistol-at-students/

So people will just get dumber by the day? A teacher?
I know I would have been scared if I were one of those kids. Can you imagine the thoughts going through their heads as the first blank was fired? This is like one of those bad April fools jokes that no one ever laughs at and should have never happened. He's lucky one of those kids wasn't packing a real firearm with all this crazy S*** going on lately.

Im sure if concealed carry was legal at school this stupid little stunt would of never taken place. Unless the teacher had a death wish. What a idiot.....

Gotta wonder what would motivate a teacher to do something as idiotic as this - what lesson was he trying to teach?

This is what we have teaching our children? What an idiot! A gun is a tool not a toy. These are the type of people that win Darwin Awards.

Sadly, none of the students reacted by beating him to a bloody pulp. Which should have been the outcome. I also am waiting for the explanation of why he did this.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back