Tea Party Protester Visited by Joint Terrorism Task Force of the FBI

Red Hat

First bumper stickers now this! Link Removed

Typical cowardly politician. I hope he doesn't have trouble sleeping at night.

Stop it, Red Hat!

Between you and Festus, I have slept about six hours in the past few weeks. :no:

Seriously, I am glad to know that folks like you are out there sifting the chaff so that the slightly more intellectually challenged (okay, dumb) folks like me can get this information.

Unfortunately, not only do I think that guys (and gals) like you will be prime targets as the "agenda" gets pushed forward, I also think that it will be up to people like you to stand (or sit!) tall and provide a rally point for the rest of us when the time comes for hard choices to be made. You know..... kind of like..... what's it called?......

Oh yeah, a lightening rod! :fie:

Well people.... this is your NEW GOVERNMENT. You write letters of protest to those who are elected. They don't like what they hear, so they call the FBI and report you as a possible "terrorist". You disagree with them; you call them on it; you're a possible terrorist. I wonder just how much longer this country can last without some sort of catastrophic ending?

fachisim and tyranny are rife in the country of the land of the free and home of the brave! don't ever back down!:angry:

Right on!!!

fachisim and tyranny are rife in the country of the land of the free and home of the brave! don't ever back down!:angry:

if we don't fight for our country, who will? the midterms are coming soon. VOTE THE INCUMBENTS OUT!!

This falls right in line with the lady who started the website http://www.mycongressmanisnuts.com/ detailing the idiocy of Alan Grayson of Florida. He subsequently tried to have her fined and imprisoned as a result! The inmates are most definitely running the asylum!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back