Tax day tea parties

Comp_sH00tEr24

Hey guys/gals, I just got back from the Indianapolis Tea Party. I had a great time and really got fired up. Anyone else go to any tea parties? Where were they held and how'd you feel about them?

Many where never allowed to start because of the organizers not having their ducks in a row and permits gotten. How many showed up to yours?

Many where never allowed to start because of the organizers not having their ducks in a row and permits gotten. How many showed up to yours?

One of the speekers said 10,000 were there. I couldnt tell because I never got an overhead view of the crowd, but it was definetly very packed.

In Ft Lauderdale we had a great turnout, we had Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Old, Young, about everyone you could think of, other than the media, of course........

In Ft Lauderdale we had a great turnout, we had Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Old, Young, about everyone you could think of, other than the media, of course........
Cant be! according to the LA TIMES the show up around the country was only 100% Republican. LOL

Albany, NY. About 3000 people were there, good gathering. We need more of these, maybe the message will be heard instead of downplayed as right wing, racist, gun nut, etc. complaining.

Jon

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back