taurus

zoltandaman

Just picked up a brand new TCP . Any one has one and how has it been to them. When I bought it I has the choice between kel tech and the ruger. I didn't like how they felt in my hand. Plus the Taurus came with 2 mags and a bulldog holster. I'm gonna go break it in this weekend.

I have no experience with Taurus, but interested to hear what you think of it after awhile of using it.

I have one, and its a good little firearm, one thing about it is that it does not like cheap ammo, and it is a little tight at first, but after about 200 rds, its fine

Wow love it

I got one about two weeks ago what a shooter put about 150 rds. through it works like a charm... When you got out to shoot it for fun take ear plugs it is load.. Oh no jams or other problems with it to date.. Enjoy I am..

Yes I noticed it does seem to be pretty tight I picked up a few boxes of federal fmjs ill give them a try . Once broken in ill get some hydra shocks or just stick with the fmjs

Great pistol after 100 or 200 rounds, with name-brand ammo. I have one and am going to get another one to keep it company. Then, 2 guns, plus 4 mags equals 28 rounds, and real easy to carry concealed.

Ear plugs??????????????

I got one about two weeks ago what a shooter put about 150 rds. through it works like a charm... When you got out to shoot it for fun take ear plugs it is load.. Oh no jams or other problems with it to date.. Enjoy I am..

Please tell me you don't go shooting without ear plugs! If so, you're nuts! Once your hearing is gone, it can't come back. Period. Please protect your eyes and ears with GOOD protection.

No problems with jams so far. What I like best is the holster that you can carry outside on your belt.For those that don't know, the "holster" is a carrying case that looks like it holds a camera. Access to the gun is quick and easy. No need for underneath clothing carry, which limits access.

Just picked up a brand new TCP . Any one has one and how has it been to them. When I bought it I has the choice between kel tech and the ruger. I didn't like how they felt in my hand. Plus the Taurus came with 2 mags and a bulldog holster. I'm gonna go break it in this weekend.

I have one and really like it. I've had it for about 6 months, put about 500 rounds through it. It has had some minor feed errors, nothing major... just requiring me to rack the slide and I'm off again. The slide will stay in the locked position maybe once every 100 rounds or so, I just rack it and keep shooting.

I've never had a "stove pipe" or anything major happen with it. I love that I can put it in any pocket and it's completely unnoticable. I trust it enough to carry it daily.

"Camera case" holster?

No problems with jams so far. What I like best is the holster that you can carry outside on your belt.For those that don't know, the "holster" is a carrying case that looks like it holds a camera. Access to the gun is quick and easy. No need for underneath clothing carry, which limits access.

Are you talking about that "Bulldog" holster? Pretty cool idea....
Link Removed
I have this and love it...
Link Removed
Google Images
The wallet is a little hard on your butt cheeks after a long day...good concept, though. The Crossbreed/Kholster is better, though...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back