Taurus tcp

tymberwolf

How many have fired and carrying this little pocket wonder?

I own one and like it. I have fire it on a couple of occasions and have put about 100-125 round through it. It is a very small gun and not the most fun to shoot as I have pretty big hands. I have also fired the kel-tec and ruger equivalents. For me the Taurus and Ruger felt the best, slight edge to the Taurus. The kel-tec feels noticeably smaller and was almost painful to fire. I have had no issues with the Taurus regarding FTF, jams, etc. I am in the process of getting my CCW, so I have not carried it, however it fits in the pocket of my dress pant and its hardly noticeable. Hope this helps and good luck.

I have one...about 600-800 rounds down range...carry as BUG. My wife has the KT P3AT. Fairly comparable except TCP has a slide lock and locks open on the empty magazine. Some have had issues with reliability, but mine has been reliable thus far. You can read posts from owners at taurusarmed.net.

Thanks for the info I do own one and have fired s few hundred rounds through the only issue I had was the hollow points yet polishing the feed ramp helped

I've got one and like it. I've fored about 500 rounds through it with some minor feed errors. Nothing major, just rack the slide and it's GTG. I haven't polished the feed ramp or anything like that, I'm hoping after about 1000 rounds it'll function w/o any problems... or at least less. Even with the few jams, it's not enough for me to not trust it as my carry gun when I want something very concealable.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back