Taurus Curve

As I've said elsewhere, change is not always better. Obama preached change, and we bought that and now look at us.

Well, I will wait with a judgement until there are actual customer reviews from production guns. Remember the Remington R51 fiasco!

It looks like, Taurus managed to completely eliminate the sights on this one (in comparison to the TCP 738). They are planning a model without LASER as well.

Well if this thread means anything I guess the Curve will be a flop. Over 540 views and 3 replies tells me it will most likely not sell.

Is it available to the public yet? If so what's its price tag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it available to the public yet? If so what's its price tag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the reviews I read said they would be coming out in January-February. If I remember right the MSRP will be around $400-500 range. That would put the street price around $350?

Based on my experience with the PT111/G2 as an EDC gun I will be looking at the Curve to see it it's as comfortable to wear as it looks. It'll be interesting to see if the shape of it changes my point & fire on target accuracy(such as it is). :sad:

To be honest - at this point I will never own another Taurus. In addition, to me, this gimmick solves a problem that does not exist.

I would be wary of a Taurus auto. I would be further worried by a gun by Taurus, with built in Laser and flashlight in the frame. Can you see the factory having this gun for warranty work, more than you spend time holding it? I could. It will sell to people that do not well know guns.

My Taurus TCP 738 .380acp has been reliable since day one.
It only has about a thousand rounds through it but it has never failed me...

Yes, I would buy another Taurus!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back