Taurus 740 slim thoughts

Jmac926

Just bought a 740 slim by taurus was wondering if anyone out there has one with some thoughts. My normal carry is an xdm 45 4.5 inch wanted something smaller for the summer and easier to conceal won't go with anything without a 4 somewhere in the caliber any thoughts would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Taurus 740

Yes, it's been my carry gun for about 8 months. Hard to find a good IWB holster. Get one that will protect the gun from sweat...the gun WILL rust. I just got a new holster from NRA that has a waterproof backing...hope that helps. Taurus website says they have extended mags but haven't found one yet.

Other than that, it's easy to conceal, carry & shoot.

Right now I'm using a blackhawk holster but it's not waterproof didnt even think of that and I too am searching for the extended mags thanks for the advice

I carry the PT740 w/ct for about a year now, great gun and so far have not had any problems with it.

We have a great custom leather shop locally and they have made me nice IWB holster that keeps the sweet away, the stainless slide helps also.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back