Tattedupboy to overtake HK4U

HK4U

It appears that Tattedupboy is about to over take me for the lead in overall posts. In honor of the event I would like to congratulate Tatt in advance on this milestone. To celebrate I think we should see if we can get mom of 3 angles to bake a cake.:biggrin:

LOL... I think Tatt has been on a mission to overtake you for some time:wink:

By the way, the both of you are the two biggest "post whores" in these here forums:laugh:

Sure, I'll bake a cake. I'm not sure how well it would ship though, so you'll all have to come over to have some! :biggrin:

I'll bring the candles. I know it's not a birthday celebration but I like candles on cakes, k? :lol:

Last edited:
Wait a minute, now, if I had time to be on the computer all the time and not get any work done I'd be up there too :to_pick_ones_nose:! Get a job you bums..........just kidding. :biggrin:
Can we get a...who has the least???

seem's like i remember this cake and cookie debate before. maybe we sould have a poll.:yes4:

Well seeing that it is Friday, can I have a "few" Mai Tai's after work for these two instead of cookies and cake???

Where's tatt's post?. He should have one here, he's the host with about the most.:smile:

By the way HK4U, If you make it up to Michigan during the winter sometime i would be more than happy to take you out ice fishing.:smile:

Where's tatt's post?. He should have one here, he's the host with about the most.:smile:

By the way HK4U, If you make it up to Michigan during the winter sometime i would be more than happy to take you out ice fishing.:smile:

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. Of course my luck I will fall through the ice.:laugh:

Last edited:
Nah, It's about 6" thick now.. The Perch are good, too.

Exactly, don't worry we will make sure the ice is thick enough. good blue gill and Perch what ever you want to fish for, we will take care of you.:smile:

GCF, Candles? One for each post? Would resemble California's recent wildfires.

Aussie, OF COURSE you want beer. You have a stereotype to uphold.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back