target question

hogwylde

Let me preface my question by saying that I live in Massachusetts so even if the answer is "yes"....it's probably illegal here. :angry:

My son is 21 and is starting to realize that being an adult isn't everything it was cracked up to be. He is obviously frustrated tonight so I asked if he would like to go to the range to which he replied, "YES!" so I asked him if he had anything he wanted to "blow up" and he said he would find something!

And that is where my question came to mind. Do they make exploding targets? I don't mean BOOM but something that will give a little more satisfaction than a 2 liter bottle of soda squirting in the air....especially since I am a coke-a-holic and it would be sacrilegious. :cool:

I live in Massachusetts as well. Stick to a bottle of soda. Everything is illegal in Mass. Until we get the laws changed and the politicians heads out of their a...es so they can see restricting law abiding citizens rights only gives criminals the edge, error on the side of the worst soda bottle brand to blow up. I would love to find the Attorney Generals list of approved guns (which does not exist except in her own mind)!

I live in Massachusetts as well. Stick to a bottle of soda. Everything is illegal in Mass. Until we get the laws changed and the politicians heads out of their a...es so they can see restricting law abiding citizens rights only gives criminals the edge, error on the side of the worst soda bottle brand to blow up. I would love to find the Attorney Generals list of approved guns (which does not exist except in her own mind)!

You mean these lists: Link Removed

Man, it's gotta suck being in a place where they tell you what make and model you can and cannot buy.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back