Talk about feeling naked

Terry 2

For the first time on a family vacation to Myrtle Beach SC. I decided not to carry. First no weapons allowed on the resort and SC does not have reciprocity wit UT. Which I'm fine with. Good thing the resort had so much stuff to do for mine and our neighbors family to do. And store runs we're done by me and my buddy.

i'll be traveling to peru next week and will have to leave my gun at home
but i might put a small knife in my checked luggage so i can carry it there in my pocket once i get out of the airport

Have to leave mine behind for my kids baseball games at the high school fields and it drives me nuts.

Your firearm is your second best defensive weapon (and carrying it is limited knee-jerk reactions to unforeseeable situations)... the first is with you all the time. It's your brain and your ability to think!

For the first time on a family vacation to Myrtle Beach SC. I decided not to carry. First no weapons allowed on the resort and SC does not have reciprocity wit UT. Which I'm fine with. Good thing the resort had so much stuff to do for mine and our neighbors family to do. And store runs we're done by me and my buddy.

For a nominal fee, I'm sure you could get one of us SC boys to go on vacation with you!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back