Taking advantage will the sun shines

SR9

Had the chance to do some shooting Friday (2/7) . A life long friend and I went to a wooded area in Sussex County that he has access to, and got in some shootin' time. We each took 3 guns. I had my SR9 9MM pistol, a Remington 597 22LR semi-auto rifle, and a Browning Auto-5 12 Ga. shotgun. He took a Marlin 22LR rifle, a Springfield XD9, and a single action 22 revolver. We had a great time shooting targets, cans, and plastic bottles. Some times it's just great to get out in a woods, walk and talk and shoots some guns..
The weather was good, 43 and sunny, with no wind. What a great day. This is what retirement is all about guys an girls.

Enjoyed another day in the woods last Tuesday. 2 life long friends and I went to a piece of woods in Sussex that one of them has access to, and we spent half the day just walking in search of antlers. We took our guns but ended up not using them. We got skunked on the antlers, but found 4 deer skulls. Good exercise, good friends, good weather. Life is good.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back