Taking a ex-anti to the range

Leaving in 15 minutes. Going to be a good time. This guy was very anti and finally decided to see the light. We are leaving for the range in about 15 minutes. My goal by the end of this year is to turn 10 people pro-gun. I have already turned a few (some have even gotten their permits). I figured even if I turn 1, that's one more for our cause.

Good job. let us know how the time at the range works out. Your exactly right we should all be doing or trying to do the same. I am always trying to bring some of my sons friends along. have takin a couple of them before. always a good time. The weather is finally warming up alittle here in Michigan. Range is outside.

Good job. I'd try the same but I don't know if there is a home in this town without at least a gun or 10.

I think your doing something very improtant...if we all converted just one person it would make a huge difference. I would say most anti's are that was because they were raised by antis....all you have to do is introduce them to our lifestyle and they're hooked...

Went awesome!

We spent about three hours at the range. He loved shooting my .45 SIG. He is considering getting his permits here in PRMA so he can own one. I had a blast shooting with him, he fit right in, wasn't out of place. He said "I could so get into this each weekend, this is like a frat house I love it". The range was packed and there was a ton of black rifles there. I have never seen so many at this range.

I misread the topic. I thought it said "taking an anti to the range today"

My first thought was PEPPER POPPER!!!!!!

I joke I joke

good luck gettin 10 of 'em. So far Ive got my fiancee to get her carry permit, got her sister to go out looking for a gun, and now her dad is looking for one. Still havent gotten her mom to shoot yet, it may be a while for that one.

Now why did I think of this? I think I'll try to do this too. Never thought to ask some of my anti buddies if they'd like to come out with for a day, or an hour, of shooting.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back