Take action!!!

Scarecrow

I posted something about this not long ago with a link to support the representatives who oppose this. got little feedback on it.. amazing how many people don't care. I would say to everyone if you care about the way you live then take action and at least add your name to the people who oppose this union and nafta. you can do it here online. here is a link.

Link Removed

THE GREATEST THREAT TO OUR SOVEREIGNTY AND CONSTITUTION

Within a few short years, unless Americans object now, the United States of America and our beloved Constitution may not exist. Behind closed doors, a new scheme is being drawn up to eliminate the borders with Mexico and Canada, replace the Dollar with the "Amero" (a combination of the weak and unstable Mexican and Canadian currencies with the Dollar)--thus destroying American's savings and economic stability; and create a "North American Union" (NAU) like the European Union. Gone or ignored will be our Constitution. Bureaucrats in Mexico, Canada and the U.S. will dictate your rights and duties as "citizens" of the NAU. Complete elimination of borders will give all Mexicans the legal right to move to the U.S., making Americans nearly a minority in our country and making security against terrorism and drug smuggling impossible. It's not a nightmare, it's really happening, unless Americans wake up now and put a stop to it. Today the planning is behind closed doors, soon the media and politicians will be declaring the need to merge with Mexico and Canada to solve all our problems, and the danger exists that a real or created crisis could be used to force the scheme into effect without even a vote in Congress. This is how our great country and Constitution could be undermined and abandoned without a fight--if we let it happen now. Follow the news here and please take action.

Congressman Virgil Goode (R-VA) has introduced H.C.R. 40, "Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada." This must be passed as soon as possible to stop this dangerous scheme, and the first steps you can take to get it passes are to get your own Congressman to co-sponsor it, get your Senators to introduce a Senate version. Then we can work to get it debated and passed in the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in the Committee on Foreign Affairs. Please act today.

H.C.R. 40 co-sponsors include: Rep. John J. Duncan (TN-2), Rep. Virginia Foxx (NC-5), Rep. Walter B. Jones (NC-3), Rep. Charles W. Norwood (GA-10), Rep. Ron Paul (TX-14), Rep Ralph Regula (OH-16), Rep. Jim Saxton (NJ-3), Rep. Cliff Stearns (FL-6), Rep. Patrick J. Tiberi (OH-12), Rep Zach Wamp (TN-3). Full list of the 43 cosponsors

Last edited:
I agree. I talk to friends, family and anyone I get a chance to about this. Both of our major parties are part of this. The buracrats that support this are nothing short of traitors. Many Americans are asleep. They are to busy watching American Idol or other garbage on T.V. to wake up and get involved.

Signed the petition from your last post. Yep, they're getting it done a little at a time. I agree with HK, most are too busy watching junk on tv to notice what's happening to their country. It might help if more of the American people were educated enough or cared enough to know what their country was intended to be in the first place, then maybe more would recognize that the direction we're headed is far from what our founders intended. Spooky.

Nau

NO GOOD CAN COME OF A NORTH AMERICAN UNION. I DON'T WANT MEXICAN TRUCKS HAULING CANADIAN BACON ON US SOIL:duimomlaag:

I support HCR 40, and there are undoubtedly some people with money and a little influence who like the idea of a NAU. However, I pay a pretty decent amount of attention to what's going on, and have yet to see evidence of a serious effort towards, or significant support for, such a nightmare scenario. So far it seems to just be talk, and that's mostly from ex-prez Vicente Fox and a few academics. Recently, the focus has shifted considerably from cross-border cooperation to border security, and will probably stay that way for a while.

While we should definitely be wary of NAU-type things and try to nip it in the bud before the monster grows at all, there's also bigger fish to fry. Don't hold your breath waiting for NAU/SPP/Amero/whatever to happen.

Also, this is a resolution - not an actual law. It just expresses the opinion of the body that passes it; it has no binding power. A resolution that opposes something which is clearly objectionable will obviously get a lot of support. I could propose a resolution against cannibalism (even though cannibalism is highly unlikely) and who could oppose it?

Last edited:
do these MORONS stay up all night thinking this crap up? We have lost our country! btw..done, for what little good it will do anyway

i am strongly against this....

and the recent agreement with the canadian military now is begining to make more sense. i think sooner o later this is going to happen no mater what we do. better get off that butt and review tactics and get into the very best physical condition you can. bean and bullets time is almost here. oh, wait...!!!! IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE!!!

My opinion is that this is inevitable.

The powers that be want it to happen and they have the money and the clout to pull it off. They are going about it in the right ways too slowly, silently consolidating their power behind the scenes. They will not invade us with an army they will offer lower priced prescription drugs, cheaper products to be sold on the shelves of the local Walmart. Cheaper cars lower priced gasoline etc. That is who they are going to get us because we all want that. That is how they will sell it to us. Hey folks time to join the global economy if you don't well stand by for high inflation and unemployment. We don't make anything here in the good old USA anymore folks. We busted up our unions so a blue collar guy can't get a job to feed his family on anymore. Not only that but we are hiring illegal aliens to do the job of 4 or 5 legal ones and laughing all the way to the bank because the owners now have bigger profits and who the hell are the illegals going to complain to no one right? So what I am saying here is we are our own worst enemies on this. We did it to ourselves by not supporting labor by buying cheap foreign made goods at Walmart by hiring those illegals to do the job and looking the other way. We really need to recognize that fact here too we are at least tacitly to blame when we accept any of these things. I can't even buy an American made car anymore for crying out loud! There is something wrong with that! Free trade free market whatever you call it is all about greed. The wealthy like it because they can pay some poor shmuck 2 bits an hour and then funnel thier profits into an off shore back account and not pay taxes on it. We are the suckers who feel great because we got a good deal on a piece of crap made in China or Mexico or whereever. Wake up America we are killing ourselves here.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back