tacmars truth or fiction

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Tacmars
From TinWiki.org

Tacmars are "tactical markings" that will be used by an invading UN Army that will try to take over the United States and put it under internationalist control.

Contents

* 1 Marker Description
* 2 Conspiracy
* 3 Relevant Discussion Threads
* 4 External Links

Marker Description

The markers are reflective stickers that are put on the backs of highway and roadway signs. The stickers are used to communicate tactical information to the UN army as it invades and conquers the US, pointing out military installations, areas that can be used as concentration camps and processing centers, and even useful heliports for the ubiquitous black Helicopters. Communication is effected by placing multiple stickers in different coded patterns

The stickers themselves have the outward appearance of US Department of Transportation stickers.

Conspiracy

In some variations of the theory, the displays on the front of highway signs are also coded to communicate tactical information to marauding UN armies. This portion of the conspiracy pays special attention to the fact that the US adopted an internationally agreed upon system of roadsigns and symbols. Presumably the conspirators were behind this.

The tacmar conspiracy idea seems to be related to the general idea that there is a New World Order that is trying to take over the world. It is almost exclusively an American conspiracy theory, though there have been reports of Tacmars in Canada. Sometimes this general conspiracy theory is refered to as 'Signcodes'.

But that could never happen here. Is that not what everyone would say. Ten years before Hitler took control in Germany I am sure most of the Germans would have also said "that could never happen here." Fifty years ago most Americans would have said no marxist could ever be elected President of the USA. Look where we are today. Most Americans are in complete denial.

It would be quite easy to load such data in a passive RFID label, which could then be read by anyone with a reader on the correct frequency. A reflective surface would just make it easier for them to spot the next marker.

lets see......now I need to ad cans of reflective spray paint to my list of things for a survival situation.
If I knew the code I could then paint the signs and really cornfuse those baby-blues:crazy_pilot:

I'll go snag a couple of those stickers tomorow. Once I deconstruct them I'll be able to tell if they're anything besides a simple reflective sticker.

gf

make some cookies while youre at it.............could be a long night..:lol:

They are just simple reflective stickers

I'll go snag a couple of those stickers tomorow. Once I deconstruct them I'll be able to tell if they're anything besides a simple reflective sticker.

gf

The placement of the stickers is what shows the way. More importantly On major highways look for color coded stripes or dots on the poles themselves.

An occupying UN Army may not speak English and read well enough to navigate, but...being able to transmit to an area commander that I am proceeding west on blue route will make stuff a lot easier for them and us wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean...say no more:dirol:

Oh my god! The stuff people on this site can be convinced to believe is incredible. If someone were to announce that Barack Obama is really Osama bin Laden after about $250,000 worth of cosmetic surgery, you guys would believe it.

I don't think anyone is believing this is real, or likely, just that it is feasible.

Happy Halloween

I think I just pulled off the greatest Halloween prank ever. The reflective stickers on the backs of signs are usually for when the sign was made and what road crew installed it as well as a warning for legal action if signs are vandalized or removed.:hang2:

Greatest Halloween Prank

I think if they tell Obama he wins and then give it like 10 minutes to set in......then tell him "SIKE"!!!

that would be the greatest halloween prank ever.

The greatest one that I actually know of is,

Me and my brothers wife acted like we were having sex one night when my brother came home from work.....oh geez I wish you guys could see his face...

I think if they tell Obama he wins and then give it like 10 minutes to set in......then tell him "SIKE"!!!

that would be the greatest halloween prank ever.

The greatest one that I actually know of is,

Me and my brothers wife acted like we were having sex one night when my brother came home from work.....oh geez I wish you guys could see his face...

Wouldn't that have been more appropriate as an April Fool's joke? :laugh:

Oh my god! The stuff people on this site can be convinced to believe is incredible. If someone were to announce that Barack Obama is really Osama bin Laden after about $250,000 worth of cosmetic surgery, you guys would believe it.

We would believe you are trying to increase your post count, even if you spent $250,000 to look like the present leader:biggrin:

I think I just pulled off the greatest Halloween prank ever. The reflective stickers on the backs of signs are usually for when the sign was made and what road crew installed it as well as a warning for legal action if signs are vandalized or removed.:hang2:

Really? Is that what they told you? :p

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back