Tac lights/ lasers and sights

SirTapparuni

Im looking for a great laser/light combo for my XDM 9mm 3.8 compact.. Im considering Streamlight TLR-2 HL with a 630 lumen led and red laser. I was considering the green laser, but the light is only 200 lumes...and it costs more because of the green laser. And what are everyone's opinion of Tritium sights that glow. I could use some helpful feed back.

I have a TLR 1, I looked at the TLR 2 before, expensive little light the TLR2 is lol, I would hang up on the laser portion IMHO, I found that any weapon Ive use a laser on, I always looked for the laser for aim dependance, so I stopped training with them, finding holsters for the TLR2 is a bit of a nightmare too. IMO if I were you, I would stick with the light. If however you choose to go with a laser, it depends on which you will use more, the light or the laser, if you are looking to use the laser more, sacrifice the light power for the dependable, easier to see green laser, however if youre depending on both, go with the red laser and 600 lumen light.
My TLR1s has never failed me, great light, decent price and looks amazing on my gun, very easy to use and attach, was able to put it on my M&P right out of the box without having to change the attachment piece.

Now, I just need to find a holster.

sent from a Samsung Galaxy S4

If you can't find a holster to fit your gun, you can always make your own from Kydex.
There are many videos and web sites explaining how to do it. I have made two now, and they work very well.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back