survival skill challenge question#3

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Name all the different ways of getting drinkable water without some fancy filter.

Collecting dewfall/rain, various plants (specific to each area), and boiling.

If you are stranded without access to water, you can drink your urine, but only for two circulations through your body.

Dig a hole

Dig a hole and place a container in the center of the hole. Cover the hole with a large piece of plastic such as a trash bag and anchor the edges with dirt or rocks. Place a rock in the center of the plastic over the container. collect condesation from ground soil wate. enjoy!

Filter water through a clean rag to remove trash and excess dirt then boil it. Chlorine or potassium iodine tablets.

I casually posed a similar question to one of my Earth Science classes (7th grade--average 13 years old) and one of the first responses was: "I'd steal it from my neighbors or go to the store and steal it." The suggestion was well received by the others.

Yes, folks, we're in for some interesting times.

Name all the different ways of getting drinkable water without some fancy filter.

i am a barbarian i guess....

kill the enemy and take his weapons, rations WATER radio and web gear. after all, he/she won't need it where they're going.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back