Survival Guns for Women

gdcleanfun

Banned

Daily survival blog dedicated to survival, emergency preparedness and self-reliance. ...

February 16, 2009

Link Removed

No doubt there are a few women that know more about guns then I do. One the other hand most tend to become rather intermediated when coming into contact with anything resembling a firearm. When faced with the prospect of choosing a handgun for self-defense they become lost within the maze of choices available.

For those with no experience with firearms, training becomes a necessity. Spending a week at Front Sight would be great but realistically out of reach for most. Most areas offer Link Removed courses that are free to anyone wanting to participate. If you live in a state that issues handgun carry permits, sign up to take the required classes, they are great for learning basic care and safety procedures.

If your husband, boyfriend, father or other has proficiency in this area this can be an excellent source of information, just be certain that the one doing the teaching ...

Click here for the entire story.

I must say that is nice site but when I click on state or province, it just gives me an error. It would be nice to know where here in Missouri there is a class on that. I have only gone hunting a couple of times and i really want to be with the boys when I do learn how to hunt.

I must say that is nice site but when I click on state or province, it just gives me an error. It would be nice to know where here in Missouri there is a class on that. I have only gone hunting a couple of times and i really want to be with the boys when I do learn how to hunt.

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry, but you would have to contact the site administrator to fix that particular link on their page.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back