Survival Groups

pistol pete

Does anyone have any info or know where I can find info on survival groups?
Im in New York and I'm interested in finding out if there are any groups near by.
Thanks in advance.

Stay away from groups

Im in New York and I'm interested in finding out if there are any groups near by.
Thanks in advance.

The only legit survival group that is not full of PSychotic lunatics is ALPHARUBICON. Be very careful about who you hang with for survival stuff...you don't want to end up lumped into some group of knuckleheads or on some alphbet agencies short list

BE PREPARED and talk with your family and friends. These people are more likely to provide good support and help out when TSHTF.:big_boss:

you might also want to look at your local Militia groups...this is off the Indiana site with a list for other states.
you will, as was said ,want to be VERY careful with whom you associate, but there are some great and very sane/normal folks in the groups.

Indiana Militia Corps: Links to other Militias

These folks are into survival. You know, cohesive homogenous grouping, at least one year's worth of food on hand, self-reliance within the local group extending to other groups.

Salt Lake Temple Main

Of course, it may cost you your soul--if you really have one.

These folks are into survival. You know, cohesive homogenous grouping, at least one year's worth of food on hand, self-reliance within the local group extending to other groups.

Salt Lake Temple Main

Of course, it may cost you your soul--if you really have one.

Although I differ on theological points with them they are smart with their planning ahead. A years supply of food would cost less if a person does his home work than many large screen televisions and if things really do turn bad you can't eat the t.v. We don't always have to agree with everything each of us believe but that does not mean we can not learn from each other.

Good Point!

Although I differ on theological points with them they are smart with their planning ahead. A years supply of food would cost less if a person does his home work than many large screen televisions and if things really do turn bad you can't eat the t.v. We don't always have to agree with everything each of us believe but that does not mean we can not learn from each other.

Amen and +1

i agree with festus

family, friends and like minded individuals. probably pretty tough in new york. consider starting your own.

you might also want to look at your local Militia groups...this is off the Indiana site with a list for other states.
you will, as was said ,want to be VERY careful with whom you associate, but there are some great and very sane/normal folks in the groups.

Indiana Militia Corps: Links to other Militias

I agree. So-called "survivalist" groups tend to have the reputation of being distrustful of the government; so make sure you choose wisely.

Looking at a page for one of the Florida militias, it appears that they are fairly insistent about everyone being up-front in terms of identity and whatnot. That's completely understandable, to prevent nutcases and criminals from joining.

However, it may be asking a lot of certain people to join a militia group on anything other than anonymous circumstances. There may be businesspeople, public officials and people in highly competitive professional positions (and they bring their money and resources with them) who would be interested in joining - if it weren't for the potential of negative "militia group" publicity to bulldoze their careers.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Pistol Pete myself and a friend of mine are starting one but we are in Upstate NY. Western part in fact - Buffalo / Rochester area.

Our website is up but we are still in process of getting it populated with information.

Link Removed

Check out ZombieSquad not only do they do lots of prep stuff, they also do community events, like blood drives and such. Not sure if they have a chapter in NY or not though.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back