Surf board vs Nose.... Ouch

KimberPB

I headed over to Cocoa Beach this weekend to do some surfing. It was a great day. Nice clean chest to head high waves. I paddled into my first wave of the morning and just missed it. As I rolled off the back of the wave I jumped off my board. Unfortunately my foot got tangled in my leash causing my board to come screaming back at me. Before I could even think my board had cracked me on the bridge of my nose. After a quick timeout to stop the bleeding I did get a few decent rides in. So how do I look? Lol

ouch2.jpg

Looks like it could have been a lot worse - but the pic probably doesn't do it justice.

Glad you salvaged the day and got some surfin' in even after the surfboard assaulted you... :laugh:

Let's hear the other story you're telling.. The, "You should see the other guy I was in the fight with" Story.. :sarcastic:

I'll get you started, "I had been surfing all day in Cocoa Beach, So I went into this beach bar.. This guy walks up to me and says "...

Of course since you were surfing and you were in a bar, you weren't carrying.. We know that.. So you had to resort to Fisticuffs..

I think it's an improvement!:biggrin:

I think it adds a little character! lol

Looks like it could have been a lot worse - but the pic probably doesn't do it justice.

Glad you salvaged the day and got some surfin' in even after the surfboard assaulted you... :laugh:

Ya as hard as the board hit me I thought it was going to be worse. A little pressure to stop the bleeding and I was back in the game.

Let's hear the other story you're telling.. The, "You should see the other guy I was in the fight with" Story.. :sarcastic:

I'll get you started, "I had been surfing all day in Cocoa Beach, So I went into this beach bar.. This guy walks up to me and says "...

Of course since you were surfing and you were in a bar, you weren't carrying.. We know that.. So you had to resort to Fisticuffs..

lol HootmonSccy. I've already told many. Defending some womans honor, car accident, competed in a cage fight, are a few I've told.

It might be fun to see who can come up with the most interesting cover story for me! So let see what you guys have.....

It looks better than how my nose turned out...I was learning to skateboard when I was a teenager and ended up running in to the corner of a camper. Fortunately my nose stopped me. okay...it was at night and I was drinking but that's besides the point! :sarcastic:

Paul I heard your gay lover whipped you into shaped, You weren't doing what he asked and let you have it. :) don't ask me, its word on the street.

I don't know, but a guy a couple benches down at the range a couple months ago had an eye like that was made from his scope eye piece ring... ???????? What do I know?

I don't know, but a guy a couple benches down at the range a couple months ago had an eye like that was made from his scope eye piece ring... ???????? What do I know?

One of my Co workers guessed the samething Monday morning. She saw me and said "Let me guess.... Rifle scope?"

I bought my son when he was about 17 a Mossberg combo pack. The first time he tried shooting it with the pistol grip he decided to try something novel and not to smart. He held it close to try the sights. Lets just say it knocked some sense into him and he learned a valuable lesson.

After the second parachute refused to open, I unbuttoned my jacket, spread it like wings, and glided...:laugh:

HAHA. Now that's one I had not thought of. I'll have to sit on that one till the next black eye.

On a side note, went surfing today and had a great day. Had some good rides without any injuries.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back