Supreme court case pending???

When I did jury duty we were instructed to pass a verdict based within a reasonable doubt, not a shadow of but reasonable, that said...
There is evidence way beyond a reasonable doubt here to prove he is not a citizen. In a standard court of law a jury would convict him based upon the evidence that has been presented.

I have also sat on juries and I guess I disagree. The evidence is, at best, circumstantial and the witnesses are not completely credible. With what I have read on these posts, the video evidence and personal research, I couldn't come to a verdict of guilty. I think that's what SCOTUS is looking at also. If Secretary Of State Rice believes him eligible I must bend to her expertise.

I say considering what's at stake, obama should "man up" and produce the document. If the document is in his favor, then there should be no problem. McCain produced his as did William "Slick Willie" Clinton. Why should he be different? If he wants to keep the document "private", I'd say at minimum, produce it so SCOTUS Justices can examine it. It's such a simple request. He's made every single record "private". WHAT IS HE HIDING???? :eek:

I'd be satisfied if he would allow the hospital he was born at to make a public statement confirming that he was born at that particular hospital on a particular date. We could sure use the designation as a "tourist attraction" and I'm sure the hospital would appreciate the financial benefits that come with being listed as a Hawaii Historical place.

I did my research, did my interviews locally, and I'm convinced that HE WASN'T BORN HERE! I happened to meet his high school Chemistry teacher. Take it the guy is old and his memory may be fading, but he did state that he recalls that "barry" used to talk about why life was hard and how the students would make fun of him because he was born in a foreign country.

Frankly, this guy makes me sick. :bad:

gf

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I have also sat on juries and I guess I disagree. The evidence is, at best, circumstantial and the witnesses are not completely credible. With what I have read on these posts, the video evidence and personal research, I couldn't come to a verdict of guilty. I think that's what SCOTUS is looking at also. If Secretary Of State Rice believes him eligible I must bend to her expertise.

Or, he could just put this to rest once and for all and produce his birth certificate. Why is he stonewalling? There wouldn't even be a need for the courts to take this up if he would just produce the damn birth certificate.

Last edited:
Or, he could just put this to rest once and for all and produce his birth certificate. Why is he stonewalling? There wouldn't even be a need for the courts to take this up if he would just produce the damn birth certificate.

A birth certificate was produced but there are those who wish to call it fake. I still firmly believe that if there was any chance this issue were true the Republicans, Libertarians, Independents, Communists, or Secretary Rice would be all over it.

A birth certificate was produced but there are those who wish to call it fake. I still firmly believe that if there was any chance this issue were true the Republicans, Libertarians, Independents, Communists, or Secretary Rice would be all over it.

What was produced was a "certification" of live birth versus a "certificate" of live birth. This "certification" could have been based on a "certificate" on file that may have included information for a birth that occurred outside of PRHI. This information was based entirely on what the parents reported to the Hawaii State Department of Health. Unlike an actual "certificate" of live birth, there is no certifying information as in the signature and license number of an attending physician, nurse practitioner, doula, certified midwife, etc. As for the publication of the birth announcement, back in 1961, the health department automatically published the birth announcements in accordance with Hawaii Revised Statutes. This is still common practice for "vital statistics" (births, deaths, marriages) to be published. Today there area a lot more events, so the information is a lot less detailed and the print is a lot smaller.

There is a good reason why the people you mentioned have not jumped all over the issue. I will not publicly post the reason, but let's just say that Mr. Biden made a statement that in a way "spilled the beans". I'm sure that there are numerous people who are working on both sides of the issue. We will see what happens very soon.

All I'll say is that I hope we are all prepared for a serious situation. Get the SHTF gear in order, have a lot of ammo and be sure your gear is ready to go. It's gonna be ugly.

gf

HK4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronwill

Could the reason they are not all over it be collusion? Wait a minute I didn't say that did I?:secret:

Just in from CNN:

December 17th, 2008
Suits against Obama rejected
Posted: 01:47 PM ET
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Another Supreme Court justice on Wednesday refused to hear appeals arguing that Barack Obama is not eligible to be president because he is not a “natural born citizen.”

Justice Anthony Kennedy rejected two separate claims from attorney Philip Berg. One argued that Obama should be disqualified because his father was Kenyan, and the other questioned Obama’s claim to have been born in Hawaii. Obama has produced a Hawaii birth certificate, but Berg doubts it is genuine.

David Souter had denied Berg’s appeals last month. Berg still can ask any of the court’s seven other justices to refer the claim to the full court.

Sheldon

Not circumstantial when the Kenyan ambassador says, BHO was born in Kenya, not circumstantial when his paternal grandmother says, "I was at his birth", all in Kenya, Not circumstantial when they make his place of birth a shrine and a tourist trap, I forget the name for it but when a investigator is kicked out of a country with threats against their person not circumstantial. These are not testimonies from some street bum, or ex con saying "I saw it" these are credible witness. No we have way too many people here saying his was born in Kenya to simply write it off as non credible evidence.

Last edited:
Not circumstantial when the Kenyan ambassador says, BHO was born in Kenya, not circumstantial when his paternal grandmother says, "I was at his birth", all in Kenya, Not circumstantial when they make his place of birth a shrine and a tourist trap, I forget the name for it but when a investigator is kicked out of a country with threats against their person not circumstantial. These are not testimonies from some street bum, or ex con saying "I saw it" these are credible witness. No we have way too many people here saying his was born in Kenya to simply write it off as non credible evidence.

Maybe you should take a look at the following:

Kenya: 'I don't know' if Obama born in U.S.

As for his Grandmother, she never said he was born in Kenya but "Came back to his roots." Look at the following:

YouTube - Obama's Kenyan Roots

Once again I state there is a definite problem of credibility here.

Sheldon

Maybe you should take a look at the following:

Kenya: 'I don't know' if Obama born in U.S.

As for his Grandmother, she never said he was born in Kenya but "Came back to his roots." Look at the following:

YouTube - Obama's Kenyan Roots

Once again I state there is a definite problem of credibility here.

Can you say death threat? The U tube that was posted elsewhere on this site I have listened to the live audio N she said she (through a interpreter) was present at his birth in Kenya. He said BHO birth place was a tourist spot, he also said he was proud of the fact he was born in Kenya, how do you misquote that? Still admissible as evidence in a court of law, they just need to get her in a court alive. New story but this time they chaged it.

Last edited:

Bohemian

Three Unanswered Questions:

1. Was Barack Obama born in Kenya?

2. Is he really a citizen of Indonesia?

3. Does the constitution still matter?

Link Removed

10/2008: Interview with Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.'s Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama during a taped interview at her home in Kenya was adamant "Barack, Jr. was born in Mombosa, Kenya and I was present during his birth."
http://www.obamacrimes.info/Telephone_Interview_with_Sarah_Hussein_Obama_10-16-08.mp3

10/27/08: Affidavit of Bishop Ron McRae, "US Senator Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim and not a Christian, and that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya and not in the State of Hawaii"

Not extreme. Not fringe. Just Constitutional.
Obama says he’s qualified. But, Berg, multiple legal suits and a growing number of American citizens are saying: “Prove it.” A basic, vital and Constitutional request.

Why won’t Obama answer such a simple and essential request?

Exhibit A: The Grandmother’s tape
Barack Obama’s own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. While politicians are known for it, grandmothers seldom lie. It’s recorded on tape:
“I was in the delivery room in [Mombosa,] Kenya, when he was born
Aug. 4, 1961.” – Sarah Obama, Obama’s paternal grandmother

Exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate
Experts have called the Certification of Live Birth posted online a forgery.
Berg reported “It’s clearly been altered,” which invalidates it, according to
the document itself. Add to this the Hawaiian law at the time which allowed people to register for this non-hospital short form certificate (without a doctor’s signature) up to one year from the date of the child’s birth.

Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship
Only Indonesian citizens could attend Indonesian schools at the time Barack Obama attended the Indonesian school where he was registered as Barry Soetoro. His citizenship was listed as Indonesian, his religion as Islam, and his father as Lolo Soetoro, M.A. There was also no dual citizenship at the time. If he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather, he would have forfeited any U.S. citizenship he may have had, just as when a child is adopted in America, he or she becomes an American.

Exhibit D: U.S. Law
In addition, according to U.S. law pertaining to births abroad, from “Dec. 24, 1952, to Nov. 13, 1986,” in order to register the child’s birth as a U.S.
natural-born citizen at the time of Obama’s birth, he or she must be: 1. Born to two U.S. citizen parents; OR 2. If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of the birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least 10 years, at least five of which must be after the age of 14.
Since Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 at the time of his birth, she failed to meet the legal requirements of U.S. residency for at least five years after the age of 14.
Either the Constitution matters or it doesn’t.
If we are willing to ignore the constitutional requirements for the highest office in our land, what else are we willing to forgo? That part about free speech?
Freedom of the press? Freedom of religion?
1. Sign the form at the site below and send it in or sign the petition on the website
Link Removed
2. Call your Congressional Representative at: 202-224-3121. Ask them to
verify that the Constitutional requirements have been met and request
them to conduct Congressional hearings immediately.
3. Pray for all of the hidden things to come to light and call on the media to
report this Constitutional crisis.
4. Donate to help defend our Constitution.

The United States Constitution
Article II, Section 1 includes these words:
“No person except a natural born citizen, or a
citizen of the United States, at the time of the
adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to
the office of President; neither shall any person be
eligible to that office who shall not have attained to
the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years
a resident within the United States.”

We The People Foundation

Chicago Tribune Ad For Obama Records

A Natural Born Citizen...Orly?

The Illinois Attorney Registration and Discipline Commission (ARDC) Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration for Barack H. Obama Jr. indicated NONE in the box for Full Former Name(s). Since we know that he has been known by other name(s), this statement is perjurious and as an attorney he knows better. What is he hiding?

Obama's forged certificate(s) of live birth online (read digital creations) at fightthesmears, dailykos, FactCheck, Politifact, debunked pixel by pixel:
Link Removed
http://www.obamacrimes.info/thebirthcertificate2.html
Link Removed

YouTube - Nov. 24 Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Smoking Gun Revealed by Dr. Ron Polarik

Last edited:

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
Don't all of you find it quite curious that the media has not made a bigger deal of this? In all of its hatred of Bush and all things Republican, I'm pretty sure that the Democratic president-elect could probably have a Kenyan accent, and they still wouldn't question it.

Another question. Why doesn't he just put this issue to rest and produce the birth certificate? And if he can't, why hasn't he been asked to? If he has nothing to hide, why is he stonewalling?

When this thread first started, I thought that these attempts to question his citizenship were desperation tactics. Now, however, the more I think about it, the more I think he has something to hide. I can't say that I believe he was born in Kenya, Indonesia, or anywhere else, but his failure to end this once and for all does make me quite suspicious.

Bohemian

I will be the first to admit when I heard this the first time over a year ago I thought it was bunk...

I now have no doubt that it is not only true; but additionally some people and or organizations with some deep pockets are trying to keep this out of the public spot light, main stream media, etc...

We all can remember Obama making public television spots at least refuting all the William Ayers, Reverend Wright and other allegations during the primaries and general elections...

BUT NOT ONCE has Obama got on TV and refuted the allegation that he was NOT A NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN!

Not only has he personally not refuted it; he hired a team of lawyers from the get-go to prevent him from being forced to submit his actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE to any agency to prove his eligibility to be President, pursuant to the U.S. Constitution!

why would he go to such lengths when one would think that this could be easily put to bed and be done with?

What can we do?

Contact our representatives in Washington by Telephone, Email, Fax and Snail mail and DEMAND that Obama publicly provide PROOF POSITIVE THAT HE IS IN FACT A NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN OR GRACEFULLY STEP DOWN!

Contact the media and DEMAND that they give this story the attention it deserves!

Contact your Secretary of State and Attorney Generals offices and DEMAND THAT THEY DO THEIR JOB AND VERIFY OBAMA'S ELIGIBILITY, WHICH TO DATE NOT ONE SINGLE SECRETARY OF STATE HAS DONE SO!
They are all stating the same tired ass statement; "We received a letter from Nancy Pelosi, stating that Barack Obama was eligible to be President"...

The same Nancy Pelosi that recently signed an affidavit stating that a dead person was a valid elector!

Telephone, Email, Fax and Snail mail the U.S. Supreme Court (and the California Supreme Court (Keyes, et.al. vs. Obama)) and DEMAND that the Constitution be upheld and that PROOF POSITIVE THAT OBAMA IS A NATURAL BORN U.S. CITIZEN MUST BE PROVIDED, MOREOVER, THAT IT WOULD BE A DISGRACE IF THE SUPREME COURT DOES NOT HEAR THESE CASES!

Support the cause:
Link Removed

Write your Representatives in Washington:
http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/officials/

Write the media:
http://www.capwiz.com/nra/dbq/media/

Google up your Attorney Generals office and Secretary of States office and get PROACTIVE!

Last edited:

robiewan

Obama birth Certificate

So essentially, what we are seeing is that at this time, Hawaii is obstructing justice and allowing an ineligible candidate for President become so. As was stated, everyone else produced viable documentation of birth, why won't Obama? Because with all his foreign friends and dignitaries helping to see that he had the funding to get elected, they could obfuscate things by putting him on such a pedestal that they knew he could be elected and be their pawn. If the SCOTUS doesn't take the case, which they should in order to preserve the tenets of the Constitution, then our Constitution, our country, will be hanging by a thread and our freedoms are in extreme jeopardy!
These may be my personal rantings, but I only see Obama as an evil man who needs to be stopped. Our country is in for some very difficult times with him as well as our new Congress.

So essentially, what we are seeing is that at this time, Hawaii is obstructing justice and allowing an ineligible candidate for President become so. As was stated, everyone else produced viable documentation of birth, why won't Obama?

Let's see Hawaii, the Republicans, the Libertarian Party, Secretary Rice, etc. are all letting this "happen" and the certification (certificate) of live birth presented is fake. The Kenyan Ambassador has stated he was misquoted, basically retracting any statement about Obama's Kenyan birth. Obama's paternal mother stated he had returned to his roots, not he was born in Kenya. No more you tube videos, show me hard verifiable facts all of these people are in collusion with each other and I'll convert my ways. Let it be known though, I am not nor ever was an Obama supporter. I voted for McCain/ Palin because I thought they were the best choice. It's time now to prepare for the future.

He should not have been allowed to run until he produced the required documentation, period.

The thing is a certification (certificate) of live birth was presented and the argument is it's fake. Hawaii has stated it has records on file. The SCOTUS continues to throw out cases. Do I believe Obama was born in Hawaii? Yes. Do I believe he is a danger to our 2A rights? Most definitely. We've had anti presidents before, we know what to expect. Let's focus our energy on those battles and prepare. He will become our president. When he does good for the country, let's support him. When he tries to take away our RKBA, let's be prepared to let all our reps know that they can be voted out if they do so.

Exhibit A: The Grandmother’s tape Exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship Only Indonesian citizens could attend Indonesian schools at the time Barack Obama attended the Indonesian school where he was registered as Barry Soetoro. Exhibit D: U.S. Law In addition, according to U.S. law pertaining to births abroad, from “Dec. 24, 1952, to Nov. 13, 1986,” in order to register the child’s birth as a U.S.

Let's look at your exhibits:

Exhibit A: The paternal grandmother stated he had "returned to his roots", this doesn't mean he was born there.

Exhibit B: Original birth certificate. I don't have an original birth certificate either, it was lost many years ago. Does that mean I'm not a U.S. citizen?

Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship, take a look at Snopes and read it all including the Indonesian part:

snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama?

Exhibit D: If he was born in Hawaii (as I believe he was and Hawaii says they have records) this is moot. On second thought, I'm going to research this one a little more. Research complete and I stand by my original statement of it being moot. See the following:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

Last edited:
G

gpbarth

One quick shot across your bows, ronwill. If you were to try to do anything that necessitates proof of birth, you will have to find some way of proving it. My wife's birth certificate was lost, and she had a duplicate sent to her from the hospital where she was born.

Try getting a passport without a birth certificate.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apextochina