Suppressor paper work is in the mail!

KimberPB

Now it’s a waiting game! I setup a trust and sent all the paper work (plus $200) to the ATF today. Now I just have to wait till it comes back. Worse part is the suppressor is already at my buddies shop. I guess I can go visit it till the paperwork clears! lol

I decided to get a Tactical Innovations Tac 65 suppressor for the Walter P22. From what I've read they seem to be the best bang for the buck. Can not wait to go shoot it!

Alright....Its official.. I am extremely jelous!!! The more I think about it, the more I think this may be my next purchase. I'm living in a dormitory right now, so i must wait. I don't want to be storing a NFA item over with the police and I don't want that even sitting in a vault in an uncontrollable area. Big congrats though!!! I hope that the ATF is fairly speedy. Guess you can make daily visits to check up on your new toy. You'll have to give us a range report when you get it officially. I shot one a few years ago and loved it. Its fun to go out shooting with something that has reach like a .22 lr but not have to wear muffs if you don't want to. The strange thing with subsonic rounds, is you hear the stuff you usually don't hear. You can hear the slide close on your p22 and you hear the bullet impact the medium behind your target. Its a bit strange actually. Good Luck. Show us pictures too!!!

Alright....Its official.. I am extremely jelous!!! The more I think about it, the more I think this may be my next purchase. I'm living in a dormitory right now, so i must wait. I don't want to be storing a NFA item over with the police and I don't want that even sitting in a vault in an uncontrollable area. Big congrats though!!! I hope that the ATF is fairly speedy. Guess you can make daily visits to check up on your new toy. You'll have to give us a range report when you get it officially. I shot one a few years ago and loved it. Its fun to go out shooting with something that has reach like a .22 lr but not have to wear muffs if you don't want to. The strange thing with subsonic rounds, is you hear the stuff you usually don't hear. You can hear the slide close on your p22 and you hear the bullet impact the medium behind your target. Its a bit strange actually. Good Luck. Show us pictures too!!!

Thanks Whiptrackercracker! I really hope the paper work goes through quickly I can not wait till I can go out and shoot it! Next will be a suppressor for my AR. I'll post some pics and a range report after I pick it up! Thanks again.

that's awesome! pretty jealous myself. I've shot a glock and an MP5 with suppressors. it really is cool to hear the bullet hit the back of the range... in fact that was louder than the gun fire itself.. hope for you that the paperwork goes smoothly and you can take your new toy home soon!

Once you get it try to find some sub-sonic 22 ammo. You will only hear the firing pin hit with sub-sonic ammo. Really fun...:wink:

:a:Well I am back home so you can not blame me for that one. Have fun with it when you get it.

Ya still trying to figure out how to blame this one one you! Oh well, like I said bills are being paid and I can think of worse things to blow my money on!

Once you get it try to find some sub-sonic 22 ammo. You will only hear the firing pin hit with sub-sonic ammo. Really fun...:wink:

Thanks Red Hat. I've been reading up and I've read alot that say out of the 3.5" barrel a 22 lr will not get enough velocity to go super-sonic. Have not seen much on a 5" barrel. I guess it'll be easy to find out ..... well in 30 days or so. :wacko:

Congratulations, that would have to be really fun to shoot. I don't know about this kind of paperwork, but the paperwork for my C&R license took the ATF about a month. It shouldn't take any longer for this, but who knows.

PS. I blame your Dad for this purchase.

Congratulations, that would have to be really fun to shoot. I don't know about this kind of paperwork, but the paperwork for my C&R license took the ATF about a month. It shouldn't take any longer for this, but who knows.

PS. I blame your Dad for this purchase.

LOL thanks Doc. I knew someone could figure out if it was my dads fault! lol

Well, the thread adapter came in today. Soooo I'm a few days and one piece closer. Waiting sucks! lol

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back