Superbowl

Danno

Go Patriots!!!! :)

Don't watch much football, but it was a good game. My 8 year old was disappointed about the Patriots losing, not because he knows anything about the team but because he's a fan of American history and the Revolutionary War era in particular and it just didn't seem right that any team named for our founding fathers should not win :)

If the Pat's had played like they did the last 6 minutes of the game, it would have been great. Oh well - The Giant's defence was awesome, and we just couldn't get with the program...

There's always next year... :)

I really like the Colts. Go figure seeing as how I have lived in the Ft. Worth, Dallas area all my life. The only thing I have against N.E. is their QB strikes me as being stuck on himself.

I really like the Colts. Go figure seeing as how I have lived in the Ft. Worth, Dallas area all my life. The only thing I have against N.E. is their QB strikes me as being stuck on himself.[/QUOTE]

I heard that Brady had his personal hair dresser at the game so he could be "mooooore beautiful" for all the interviews.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back