Suggestions on the Mark III

KimberRB

Ok I need to pick your brains. I have the Mark III now I love this gun as it shoots like a dream. It looks nice and feels nice in my hand. But I am getting to the point I do not want to shoot it for the fact that it is such a pain to clean. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to take it down and put it back together with out fighting with it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MarkIII

I am guessing you are talking about getting the "pin" to release and pull out. Sometimes I push down give a little pull and it slides right out other times I cant get the darn thing to move. If you find out a trick let me know, beyond that takedown is a breeze in my mind.

That is why I got a buckmark. Spray cleaner or dish washer if stainless. How about a water pick?

Probably the best thing you could do would be to just pack it up and send it to your oldest son. I hear he has a silencer that'll work great on it!

Thanks

Getting it to come apart is not much of a problem as getting it back together. I just cannot get the pin to drop into the right place. So it makes it hard to get it back together. KimberPB I like your idea. But I would need a 9 to replace it (maybe like a Sig)

Getting it to come apart is not much of a problem as getting it back together. I just cannot get the pin to drop into the right place. So it makes it hard to get it back together. KimberPB I like your idea. But I would need a 9 to replace it (maybe like a Sig)

Here's a 9 for ya! : -)

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back