Suggestions for carrying with overalls

PascalFleischman

Now that it's starting to get chilly, I'm about ready to start wearing my bib ovrealls again. One thing's keeping me from doing it though....NO BELT LOOPS! Anyone have an idea on a good carry method, perhaps around mid chest to belly, that will conceal behind the "bib" part?

For overalls, I would suggest Smart Carry..would be real easy to access and even easier to conceal! And maybe a for a BUG, a little Kel-Tec p3at 380 to go in your pocket..if you want to carry behind the Bib, have a pocket sewn on the backside and put a LITTLE one there, something that wont stick out and print.

Go to Glock Store.com and click on concealment clothing. Look at the Urban Strider.

For overalls, I would suggest Smart Carry..would be real easy to access and even easier to conceal! And maybe a for a BUG, a little Kel-Tec p3at 380 to go in your pocket..if you want to carry behind the Bib, have a pocket sewn on the backside and put a LITTLE one there, something that wont stick out and print.

+ 1 from me on the Smart Carry.

Tarzan

I also agree with the Smartcarry. I have never worn overalls, but it seems they would give you easy access to the Smartcarry. I think it would hide really well and they are fairly comfortable. Very comfortable while standing, somewhat uncomfortable while sitting. Good Luck.

Sure it does but can be worn on the side if wanted. I have a belly band I move to my stronge side hip might be able to get to with overalls.

It's very adjustable, but I don't think it would work across your chest. You can turn it to the side and wear it under your pockets. I am not sure how this would work with overalls. It does work with pants though. You can certainly see it, but who knows what's in your pocket. Compared to other holsters it's very reasonably priced too. I had to mess with wearing it in different places until I felt comfortable with it. Good Luck.

Belly Band

With overalls I would suggest a good quality belly band holster, it should adjust to ride high over the chest, for easy access. I have a Gould and Woolrich bellyband. It works great.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back