Subcompact Glock Question

PascalFleischman

Do "pinky extenders" come standard with N.I.B. glock subcompacts, or must you buy them separately????

If you have to buy them, where's the best place?

you have to buy them separate. they are worthless get the +2 Extension instead or just leave it alone, its personal preference anyway just my 2 cents:biggrin:

Thanks guys....a newby handgunner on another forum just bought his first handgun today...a G27, and is asking me all sorts of stuff. I don't know chit about Glocks, so I appreciate your feedback.

The grip on my G30 isn't really too short, but I bought a couple of 13 round mags with sleeves. It adds some length to the grip and adds 3 more rounds...and when I get my G21, I can remove the sleeves and swap them between both guns.

Looks like you would buy the 15 round G22 mags and then buy this sleeve to make it look like it belongs in the G27.

Link Removed

Last edited:
Thanks guys....a newby handgunner on another forum just bought his first handgun today...a G27, and is asking me all sorts of stuff. I don't know chit about Glocks, so I appreciate your feedback.

Ah... G27... A Glock23 magazine fits nicely! Extension and room for extra ammo included:biggrin: Check my album.

The grip on my G30 isn't really too short, ...and when I get my G21....

I went the opposite way, started with a 21, then bought a 30, except I did not bother with the extensions. I have 8 mags for each. So when I go to the range on my lunch hour, I can go thru 180 rounds pretty quick!
:)

One time I wanted to cycle more rounds thru the 30, so just used the 21 mag in the 30.

I think that is a smart move. I took a picture of my 30 on top of my 21, and they are identical, except for lengths. what the thumb, and first 3 fingers feels is the same.

I even went as far as to buy a 30 trigger for my 21 as they are different. Now they are the same.

If you are going to use your .40 baby as your main concealed weapon, I strongly suggest you take it to the range and put a couple of hundred rounds through it without the extenders. I carried my G26 this way and was very comfortable with the 10+1 capacity and accuracy was not compromised. I found the recoil was felt in the web of my hand and the 'funny feel' of having my pinky float free went away in just a couple of mags. The grip is the most difficult aspect of your weapon to conceal and the shorter the better. I hope you and your new family member get along well.

I went the opposite way, started with a 21, then bought a 30, except I did not bother with the extensions. I have 8 mags for each. So when I go to the range on my lunch hour, I can go thru 180 rounds pretty quick!
:)

That's the direction I was headed as well, but since it was going to be primarily used for concealed carry, I went with the G30 instead. The G21 is definitely not far down on my shopping list...Right after a Nikon scope and EOTech site for the AR10.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back