Strange Dreams...

Wild Dog

Banned
As gun owners and warriors we all get those dreams from time to time. Maybe your gun won't fire in the middle of a fight or you run out of bullets. But as of late, I keep having this strange reoccurring dream. In it, I take these white pills and find myself in my bedroom. Despite the fact that I'm 37 I have a racecar bed and my mom is on my case to get a job. Overwhelmed by this strange reality I run to the mall and every officer there is someone different than the ones I've worked with. I panic and cause a scene, I'm held down and carried away. My mom comes to pick me up from the lock-up. She offers me the pills again and I refuse to take them. Shortly thereafter, I wake up from the dream.

Anyone else experience something trippy like this?

Although I am a big fan of yours, I am going to have to tell you the truth..... Those pills represent reality...

I used to have a recurring dream in which my wife and I were camping and all of a sudden this crazy like guy comes comes into our camp and starts attacking my wife. I pull out my .44 mag and shoot him six times. It has no effect on the guy. Many years later I told police officer friend about this dream and he said that he used to have that same dream until he actually shot someone and they crumpled like a sack of potatoes.

What a bunch of LOSERS! There must be a lot of noxious fumes in your Momma's basement. Get mental help.

What a bunch of LOSERS! There must be a lot of noxious fumes in your Momma's basement. Get mental help.

First off, son, it's my basement, my mom just lives with me. Second, you need mental help because you're the one with the pathological need to troll my posts. Look, I get it, you feel threatened because I see action, have adventures, and hot women want to be in my presence. It's not my fault chicks aren't into McDonald's fry cooks, so don't get bitter with me. I'll tell you what, I'm willing to mentor you and I'll try and man you up. How does that sound?

First off, son, it's my basement, my mom just lives with me. Second, you need mental help because you're the one with the pathological need to troll my posts. Look, I get it, you feel threatened because I see action, have adventures, and hot women want to be in my presence. It's not my fault chicks aren't into McDonald's fry cooks, so don't get bitter with me. I'll tell you what, I'm willing to mentor you and I'll try and man you up. How does that sound?

Dog: Your problem is using the wrong color pills. Running with all those hot women, you need the BLUE pills to take your mind off all the blood and gore! They will straighten you right out!

Howdy,

2 things:

1.) Being a SWM and living with your mom and the basement bit is my line.

2.) All SWMs that still live with their mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement "claim" it's really their house and basement and their mom just happens to live with them.

Paul

MALL COP LOSER!
Wild Dog Wild Dog is offline, AND OUT OF HIS MIND.

Loser? More like MALL COP WINNER!

I've fought so many battles, saved so many people, risked life and limb so that others may shop in peace, you could say I'm a bonafide hero. In fact, just off the top of my head, I can tell you there's a small village in Niger that still tells tales of the Retail Warrior who freed their shopping mall from government oppression.

Howdy,

2 things:

1.) Being a SWM and living with your mom and the basement bit is my line.

2.) All SWMs that still live with their mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement "claim" it's really their house and basement and their mom just happens to live with them.

Paul

It is my house, and I'm only single out of choice because I won't endanger a woman with my career. But I still have needs so I do have several one night stands.

MALL COP LOSER!
Wild Dog Wild Dog is offline, AND OUT OF HIS MIND.

What is your problem Interweb tough guy? Mommy won't bring you a Mac And Cheese? Wild Dog posts and you have to stuff in your stupid ass opinion? The fact that what ever he posts somehow you have to respond. I don't know WD looks like ya got a stalker.

Semper Fi

What is your problem Interweb tough guy? Mommy won't bring you a Mac And Cheese? Wild Dog posts and you have to stuff in your stupid ass opinion? The fact that what ever he posts somehow you have to respond. I don't know WD looks like ya got a stalker.

Semper Fi
It would appear so. Normally it's woman with a fatal attraction, if that's what SR9 has then I'm flattered but I don't swing that way.

Howdy,

It would appear so. Normally it's woman with a fatal attraction, if that's what SR9 has then I'm flattered but I don't swing that way.

My guess is the stalker would be a masculine **** that wanted to make you into his latest fluffy boy toy.

Paul

Howdy,

Semper Fi

Oh, please!!!

WD only post this "stuff" to:

1.) Show his writing skills.

2.) Show his imagination, intelligence and sense of humor.

3.) To get responses from people like SR9 and myself.

Paul

P.S. To be totally honest, I'm impressed with WD's imagination and wit.

Howdy,

Oh, please!!!

WD only post this "stuff" to:

1.) Show his writing skills.

2.) Show his imagination, intelligence and sense of humor.

3.) To get responses from people like SR9 and myself.

Paul

P.S. To be totally honest, I'm impressed with WD's imagination and wit.

Lol me too.

Semper Fi

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back