Store Owner Shoots Robber

t11spanner

Dispatcher Extraordinaire
Link Removed

At the end, it says that the states attorney has six weeks to charge this man!!!!

FOR DEFENDING HIS LIFE AND PROPERTY!!!!

How about the other business owners saying they would get CCW's....FAT CHANCE IN MD, let alone in Baltimore!

And how about the lady business owner saying it took 30 minutes for the police to arrive at her business....

It reminds me of the saying going around: "When seconds count, 911 and the police are minutes away"

WOW!

Poor guy is really shaken up after the event AND he has to put up with the ongoing investigation. I say give him some slack for defending his life. Also, I can't believe the mayor would discourage "this kind of self-defense". What kind does she support... tactical knife fighting?

Poor guy is really shaken up after the event AND he has to put up with the ongoing investigation. I say give him some slack for defending his life. Also, I can't believe the mayor would discourage "this kind of self-defense". What kind does she support... tactical knife fighting?

Welcome to Maryland Buddy!

Thank god I don't live in that godforsaken cesspool. I would have done the same thing he did; it's unfortunate that in a people's republic, even if you're defending your life, you still have to sweat out a police investigation that could very well result in you getting indicted. Incredible.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back