Stopping active killers

DrDavidM

Good article. Someone might have realized gun free zones invite killers.

Link Removed

It's about time someone did take notice of this.... I have always thought that gun free zones invite these types of killers. Good article, thanks for posting.

It's high time that the powers that be understand that in their naivety that they are just inviting trouble when they try to limit the places in which criminals cannot carry their weapons of choice. Do they think criminals care that they aren't supposed to carry in carry-free zones? Hell, no! That's exactly why they go there, everyone else is gun free! That about says it all.

Every minute the officer waits for back-up, another three or more people could die.

Obvious or it should be. That is why we carry. I do not want to wait for the police to save me.

Good read Doc. Could it be that people are finally realizing that laws and signs don't stop criminals? I hope so.

+1 HK. I understand the police have a hard job and don't want to just run into an active shooting without backup and a plan. This is just more proof you need a way to defend yourself until they can make entry.

Now some tacticians believe the signs themselves may be an invitation to the active killers.

The psychological profile of a mass murderer indicates he is looking to inflict the most casualties as quickly as possible. Also, the data show most active killers have no intention of surviving the event. They may select schools and shopping malls because of the large number of defenseless victims and the virtual guarantee no on the scene one is armed.

As soon as they're confronted by any armed resistance, the shooters typically turn the gun on themselves.
I thought that was fairly obvious all along. You usually don't hear about a mass shooter at a gun show.

Or a gun store or gun range for that matter. Wonder why?
I actually did once read about a moron who walked around a marked cop car to go into a gun store full of staff, customers and at least one LEO and attempt an armed robbery. That was the last thing he ever did.

This isn't about reason or logic, or even about the facts. It's about anti-gun ideologues who hate guns and the people who own them. That these same ideologues are also anxious to disarm their "subjects" only adds spice to the gruel.

Forget logic. They won't listen because they already have all the answers.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back