~Still think that an unarmed teen/teens can't kill you? Think again!~

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
An innocent man who was viciously assaulted and robbed by six teenagers during a "boredom beating" in North College Hill has died.
Pat Mahaney, 46, passed away Friday at University of Cincinnati Medical Center after the vicious unprovoked beating by unarmed teenagers that caused him to suffer both internal & external bleeding and put him in the hospital in critical condition for days.

Link Removed

An innocent man who was viciously assaulted and robbed by six teenagers during a "boredom beating" in North College Hill has died.
Pat Mahaney, 46, passed away Friday at University of Cincinnati Medical Center after the vicious unprovoked beating by unarmed teenagers that caused him to suffer both internal & external bleeding and put him in the hospital in critical condition for days.

Link Removed

I work in Cincinnati and live in Kentucky. The autopsy report will be interesting on this case. I hope the whole USA follows this case with as much intrigue as the Zimmerman but I doubt they will.

I work in Cincinnati and live in Kentucky. The autopsy report will be interesting on this case. I hope the whole USA follows this case with as much intrigue as the Zimmerman but I doubt they will.

This case (a hate crime) should also be highlighted in the media just as much as the Zimmerman case is, but it won't be unfortunately.

I hope the whole USA follows this case with as much intrigue as the Zimmerman but I doubt they will.

Of course they won't. Black on white crime is par for the course, as is black on black crime. There's nothing remarkable about that; it is an accepted fact of life. According to FBI's expanded UCR reports, blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a crime against whites than whites against blacks. 45% of crimes committed by blacks are against whites, and 43% are against other blacks. That's exactly what makes white on black crime so remarkable and sensational when it happens - it is statistically quite rare.

Link Removed

Bill O'Reilly recently mentioned a story about a white man being beaten to death by a mob of black teens. I wonder if this is that incident. And if it is, we all know that the mainstream media would only touch it if the victim were black and the perps were white.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back